©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just hit an artery

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
It's happened many times...my bathroom wall has blood spatter everywhere!...who else has had this happen?

G160

Feb 12, 2018
It's happened many times...my bathroom wall has blood spatter everywhere!...who else has had this happen?
If youre doing it often you need to recheck injection spots, try googling the pictures of locations so theres no issues in the future. My arteries are thin so i guess i havent hit them much, but when i was youngerbit did happend to me.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
My butt has a lot of scar tissue from 35 years of injections...I have hit every spot possible...I find it amusing when hitting artery...years ago a friend hit one and passed out, fell and hit his head on a table...we all laughed...gotta get wild......

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Same here man every now and then ill nick one soon az the pin comes out theres a 2 foot shot a blood squirting out. 1st time it scared the shit out of me after that it doesnt even phase you other than having to clean it up lol

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
It’s happened to me a few times. One time I was injecting my upper quad and when I pulled the needle out blood shot up about 2 feet high and it squirted 3 times. It’s like each time my heart beat, blood would shoot up. I’ve also had a delt injection squirt about 5 feet away from me all over my dog. Fun times!

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
It’s happened to me a few times. One time I was injecting my upper quad and when I pulled the needle out blood shot up about 2 feet high and it squirted 3 times. It’s like each time my heart beat, blood would shoot up. I’ve also had a delt injection squirt about 5 feet away from me all over my dog. Fun times!

Hahaha oh fun times! I remember first time I hit one in upper quad, was sitting on the shitter and it shot bout 3ft to the wall, had a lot of explaining to do to the wife when I couldn't clean up the splatter from the white bath towels

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
It hasn't happened in ages for me. I tend to stick to the same injection sites and never have issues. I do remember some bad ones though!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
If youre doing it often you need to recheck injection spots, try googling the pictures of locations so theres no issues in the future. My arteries are thin so i guess i havent hit them much, but when i was youngerbit did happend to me.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I agree. It happens at times but shouldn't be happening regularly.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It hasn't happened in ages for me. I tend to stick to the same injection sites and never have issues. I do remember some bad ones though!

I am the same but the scar tissue in my glutes is bad. I might have to start moving my shots around as I seem to have a permanent ball in there!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Wtf... not yet but i'd piss and shit myself if it happened to me. Wow.. never thought about that happening. Fuck just like riding a motorcycle.. its not if you fall, its when you fall ... i guess i'll be prepared incase it happens i wont freak out.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Only had it happen once, after a really big quad injection. I didn’t even care about the blood shooting all over the mirror and counter. I was upset that I could see the oil from the AAS flowing down my leg after the bleeding stopped!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have had some bad ones over the years. When injecting if you ever feel stinging pain or something just feels different pull the needle out.