©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

$600 GearPro March Madness Giveaway!!!!!!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
For anyone that might have missed it in the Sponsor’s forum. GearPro is giving away $600 in gear as part of our March Madness Sale! No purchase necessary to enter, and you do not have to be a current GearPro customer. It’s open to EVERYONE (except me:mad:)!

Follow the link:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/gearpro/42575-gearpro-march-madness-$600-contest.html#post318594

The password is Gearpro1.

Get registered soon; brackets can only filled out from the 11-15. Have some fun and win some free gear!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Let’s go guys! We need more entries. Tomorrow is the 11th, and there’s only 4 days to fill out brackets. Don’t miss out on $600 in free gear!

In case anyone is wondering, the contest group is completely private, so anyone that’s not in the contest can not see your brackets or that you’re even registered.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
What is the contest, how and what do you win

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
I read up on it now sorry great contest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I just finished filling out my bracket. Looking forward to a fun and competitive contest.

There’s still plenty of time to get entered guy. Just click on the link in the OP. Only takes a few minutes to register and get your bracket filled out. For everyone that already registered, be sure to get those brackets filled out by the 15th.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Time is running out guys. There’s still time to enter, and it only takes a few minutes. It’s fast and free to enter, and it gets you a chance at $600 in free gear. Don’t miss out on this once in a blue moon opportunity.

For anyone that’s not into basketball, that’s fine. I don’t watch college ball either. Just pick favorites, then pick a 12 seed to beat a 5 seed in the first round, happens every year. You don’t have to know anything about basketball to enter.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
And for the guys that have registered and haven’t filled your brackets out, please get that done before tomorrow morning. Only takes a second.