©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I don't like mustard....but

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I don't like mustard that much, a little here and there, but Dusty Hanshaw nailed it when mentioned that the Great Value Southwest Hot Mustard from Wal-Mart is a game changer.

Here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=gre...iuDZAhWqrlQKHWeSCGgQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=965

I cook my chicken and flank steak ahead of time (similar to what he does in his videos), and then warm it up in the microwave each day and then pour this shit over it. Like I said, I have never been a huge mustard fan, but this stuff tastes phenomenal!

I feel dumb even posting this, but it's helped out a lot for me, especially for the steak because I usually do not like to eat reheated red meat.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I love mustard, but I’m always looking for more options. I’ll give this a try next time I make a Walmart run.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I don't like mustard that much, a little here and there, but Dusty Hanshaw nailed it when mentioned that the Great Value Southwest Hot Mustard from Wal-Mart is a game changer.

Here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=gre...iuDZAhWqrlQKHWeSCGgQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=965

I cook my chicken and flank steak ahead of time (similar to what he does in his videos), and then warm it up in the microwave each day and then pour this shit over it. Like I said, I have never been a huge mustard fan, but this stuff tastes phenomenal!

I feel dumb even posting this, but it's helped out a lot for me, especially for the steak because I usually do not like to eat reheated red meat.

Does it have any carbs in it?

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Does it have any carbs in it?

1g per serving...so that shit is minimal there.

I love mustard and am always looking for another 'good' go to...will grab that on my next Wally-World run...

-s

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Nice....I'm a big fan of hot mustard....or anything spicy in general.

My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I mix Bhut jolokia (ghost pepper) salsa in with my eggs a lot.

That's my Achilles heel.....spice! Never cared for sweet stuff. But a spicy dish is hard to walk away from.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
Headed to Wal-Mart today! Thanks for the recommendation, reheated red meat has always been an issue for me as well.

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
I seen the video and want to try it. And I just got home from shopping at Walmart. [emoji853]