©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cop at my gym on SARMS

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The guy is a really nice fellow. Been talking to him for about a year now and when the subject of gear came up he said "I'm a cop and all I can take is SARMS. He also wouldn't tell me what SARM he's on but guess what? He's fucking huge man. If he's really on SARMS it's time for me to get SARMS and try them out. Can't even tell you how surprised I was. Don't think the guy is BSing me either.
WOW to SARMS! Does anyone know what SARM would make you look like your doing D-BOL? HUGE, holding water and low vascularity. I watch him train and it's all just reps. No heavy weights at all. None.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Maybe osterine...
I’m not a huge sarms guy but I’ve tried a couple. Used osterine from a sponsor here and I can honestly say I liked it. Just not liked it more than dbol or tbol.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Could be Ostarine, but I doubt it. It’s most likely AAS, but he won’t ever admit it because of his job. I logged Ostarine for a sponsor and it worked, but it’s not going to get you that long of look. It was about like running low dose Test, 300-400 mg/wk, just a little more than TRT.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I mean yes he could be telling the truth but I have a couple close friends who are law enforcement and are juiced to the gills but always tell people they are 100% natural. They are risking 60 plus K per year if anyone would find out and attempt to turn them in. It’s not worth it and they know people are not dumb so an easy out is to just say sarms considering they are still legal. Just my thoughts.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
He is on gear. (Rolling my eyes) I know a shit load of LEOs juicing... I wont get into how I know LEOs ...

[ame]https://youtu.be/UcSXYeEijOc[/ame]

Mark is a short dude but after this video he packed on some muscle.. it wasn't natural and it wasn't sarms... a lot of dudes here in SoCal. compete. Their life is patrol, eat 24/7, bang chicks while on shift and workout like crazy. Oh and juice lmfao

Powerstrokin

Donating Member
Mar 8, 2018
In The Gym..
I will just say at one time in my life I was pretty good friends with some really good guys that were LEO and years ago I joined a MC club that is well lets just say on the other side of the law. And my old friends were on more shit than I was and way bigger than me. Some of them still are and some of them aren't. We don't talk anymore. But even the so called good guys take gear.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I would say hes prob not being honest ive known a shit load of Leo's that are/were taking gear, hell look at A Ronnie Coleman lmao.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I mean yes he could be telling the truth but I have a couple close friends who are law enforcement and are juiced to the gills but always tell people they are 100% natural. They are risking 60 plus K per year if anyone would find out and attempt to turn them in. It’s not worth it and they know people are not dumb so an easy out is to just say sarms considering they are still legal. Just my thoughts.

Same here. Most of my family is in LE...my best man at my wedding is part of a local SWAT team in my town....and he gets his advice from me. Most all of them are using.

But one issue he was telling me last week is that their are plans in the "works' for random testing for these guys coming. Some places are already doing it....but if it goes nationwide then it will definitely affect the smaller towns like where we live.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Funny you would say this. He asked me more than once if I knew of any gear that didn't show in testing?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funny you would say this. He asked me more than once if I knew of any gear that didn't show in testing?

I told him that if they didn't just do it randomly.....and maybe set it up like on annual basis with like a physical or something....he had a few options.

But if it is going to be random...then the best thing for him to do is get off and let his levels drop....then get a script.

It's amazing what true TRT doses can do with some peptides and a proper diet. Basically that's all I do all year.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
I'd say its more a genetic thing than it is a supplement thing.

SARMs have their place but they're not going to take you to where even a low dosage of AAS can

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
That’s basically an admission of guilt. The guy is using.

Of course he is. Like I said...I have a lot of family that work in LE. It's like all my dad's side of the family went that route, and my mom's side all went military careers. I actually got accepted into a really nice military school when planning for college.

Went there for a tour and was like Fu@k this! Went into Engineering instead.

But I know most all of these guys in my county and 2-3 other counties around us. I teach Aikido on the side, and most of these guys are in our classes as regulars...or come in for seminars.

Hell...my daughter is engaged to the son of our county Sherriff. His whole family is in LE...brother is the actual coroner for our area.

But he and I have talked candidly about it plenty of times. Truth is that most of these guys are just like us. They are just trying to improve their physique and health.

He said they overlook a lot of people who they know "use". The problem occurs when you have these dumb asses start mixing in "hard" stuff. Gear is one thing...but when recreational drugs get thrown into the mix...all bets are off at that point!

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Its a shame society looks down on AAS usage but if your an alcoholic its accepted...let everyone do what they want ITS THEIR OWN FREAKING BODIES. Just be a good person and be happy and do what you love

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It won't be a genetic thing. If this guy is jacked he is 100% on gear. He is just lying. I tell everyone I know the truth but if I get someone asking me I am not sure about I will just say "prohormones". It's like a safe word. His safe word due to his job is "sarms". Even if he knows you are taking gear he would never admit it himself.

Nevertheless sarms can be very good. I have used them with good effect. Some are better than others. I think LGD-4033 can be very good and should contribute some lean gains and increase vascularity etc. It also gives me a big boost in aggression in the gym. I would start at 5mg and gradually increase to approx 15mg and see how that treats you if you ever want to experiment. But rest assured sarms only will not get someone super jacked unless they are Kai Greene.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
It's been my experience with rad 140 that is is nowhere comparable to running a true cycle as far as gains. I get some noticeable strength gains and crippling heartburn from it. Personally I'd have to run something else with it to get anything noticeable that I can keep. Maybe he has better genetics but I'd doubt it considering most if them have to be ran in short bursts.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
How big is this cop? It could be genetics but if you're stating he is jacked he must be big so I would also guess he is lying. Some cops are obviously on but they could never admit it as they would lose their job. Stupid world we live in :eek:

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
BS bro. SARMs my ass. My friend is a cop, all his coworkers ask me for gear lol. He's juiced. You already know, if he looks juiced, he is!