©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Freejay's First Pop!!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Well bro's I just did my first poke! And all I can say to those who have aprehension about needles is....GET OVER IT! I used a 23G 1" pin and injected into my delt. I didn't even feel the needle go in at all!! I got my pins through ryvmed, and although some have said they aren't as sharp as others, it seemed plenty sharp to me. I did notice a slight swelling in the area, but I think it's just the gear under the muscle and skin (not red or irritated.) I'm proud of my self...I didn't die! LOL! :p

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
max lift said:
congrats , it will be sore in about 12 to 24 hours is normal have no worries.

Yeah...I figured that. At first when I took the needle out of the box I got a little scared. Even though it was 23g it looked HUGE to me. Then I looked at the 18g I bought for drawing and I was like HOLY SHIT! I didn't use the 18g because the 23 looked sturdy enough to draw the gear with. So now I'm official..I want my membership card and secret decoder ring!

W

wolfyEVH

thats one helluva first place to inject.....why not something easier like the quads?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Actually, I was gonna do the Quad, but at the last second decided to do the delt. My shoulders are very thick and I have never had issues there with injections from doc's. Quads are next.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Quads are great. easy to access plus you can't feel it (hardly). Next time use the 18g and tell us how it goes. j/k

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
18g

Hey freejay... I would use the 28g to draw anyways. Even if only a little the 23g dulls some when going through the plunger..... The injects will hurt even less if you don't use the same needle to draw with.

Mike

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Dang Freejay, as many posts as you have I figured you were an injection vet. Congrats man.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
FreeJay, what cycle are you running? I know what you mean about seeing that pin for the first time. Mine was a 22g 1.5", i started to sweat just looking at it. I'm a freak with needles, so my first injects were pitiful. Today will be #8 and it gets easier everytime. Because of gear i will have lost a phobia.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You gotta be careful with those leg shots - make a mistake and your ass is bed-ridden for a couple of days. Imagine how you'd feel if you had to lay out of work because you injected too much juice into your leg and can't walk. I would begin with 1/2cc leg injections if I were you bro. Also, do your first one on Friday - lol.

P

pincrusher

just think, as big as that 18g needle looked, it wasnt that many years ago that one of the only ways to get gear was the old sust redijects and they all came with 18g needles. talk about hurtin, they sure as fruck did ;)

congrats on your first injection. if you get sore at all, i would bypass the quad injections for now and just stick with delts, & glutes. if you dont get sore then try a quad next.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Great Job FJ!! Took you a while, but better now with more knowledge. Your knowledge has been a great help to the noobs.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
FJay,

Bump to what cylce your running now? I think you had been running just t-bol in the past.

Nmd

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
nomad05 said:
FJay,

Bump to what cylce your running now? I think you had been running just t-bol in the past.

Nmd

Correct. My BF is down, but I decided to add a good androgen to help as I'm thinking of changing my diet a bit more. So me being the antithisis of a "rebel" decided to add Masteron to my cycle for the last 4 weeks to assist with cutting and muscle hardness. 100mg eod. I think it will actually enhance some of the anabolic properties of the t-bol. As I said before, the newbs should not follow my lead, and should take the advice provided in the stickies. I just happen to be a "break from tradition" kind of guy. All in the name of Science (mad science that is) !!

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Good job bro....It has gotten alot easier than the first time but I still get a little nervous.
I try not to look at the needle or where im going to stick it I just run on autopilot and zone out.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
HigherStandard said:
Good job bro....It has gotten alot easier than the first time but I still get a little nervous.
I try not to look at the needle or where im going to stick it I just run on autopilot and zone out.

Oddly enough...I find that I can't help but watch the entire thing. I actually can't believe that this needle is puncturing my flesh, and yet I feel no pain. I't very cool actually. As suggested, there is slight pain in the injection site the next day, but it is really nothing (sort of like what a slight bruise would feel like). I will do a glute or thigh pop next. I'm also thinking of getting some 5/8" pins for spot injecting.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Ive done my glutes, thigh, and delt.
I like the thigh the best, its easy to control the needle and for me it has the least amount of pain.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I always shoot high left glute...my right one bleeds really bad all the fucking time....I'm now thinking that I need another way because I been shooting for 6 weeks now and every 4th day I'm popping 11/2" I took 2 yesterday 1 with 3cc's deca 200 and 3cc's andropen...It's a little sore there this morning....My fiance also noticed a bunch of little dark spots where I been shooting...There little bruises from the injections...I have to be carefull in the gym...Don't want anyone to know...