©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nebido

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Was curious if anyone is using Nebido? Honestly I feel with the half life being SO long its almost like the "lantus" of testosterones but without any REAL advantage in terms of competitive bodybuilding (there's a lot of literature about the superior pharmacokinetic profile but in correlation to maximizing anabolism it seems complete overkill, too hard to time to hit peak levels, and the list goes on and on.)

Now if your using it as simply a means of TRT and not a competitor, I see it being a tremendous benefit!

Anyone using it and if so, how do you feel about it?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ive not used it either but agree with your belief that it might be best
reserved for those using it for TRT purposes.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
Before it was known as Nebido. Loefler, a Mexican veterinary company used to sell these in Mexico for about $15 a bottle. It’s just testosterone undecanoate, nothing special. I did about 3 months worth of this stuff at 1000mgs a week, it gave me the same results as any other testosterone I have ever taken. The only thing was that when I stopped my cycle, I didn’t lose any size or strength for about a month, so that was pretty cool. I see the price of nebido and I think their fucking nuts. No way I can pay that much for something I used to pay $15 for in Tijuana.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Never used it but I agree it would not be ideal for bodybuilding. For trt it makes sense though. Test is test as people say but I even inject my longer esters a few times per week so I see no real benefit in using nebido unless you are on trt/cruise and hate injections.