©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Daily Vitamins

pucetr

Nov 9, 2014
Between Her Legs
Just wondering what you guys feel is needed of has benefits to take daily.
i use the following.

Multi
D3
Vit E
Fish oil & Primrose oil.

Cheers

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Just wondering what you guys feel is needed of has benefits to take daily.
i use the following.

Multi
D3
Vit E
Fish oil & Primrose oil.

Cheers

It's always useful knowing what you are deficient in and going from that but testing can be expensive. A good multi is a good start. I like extra D3 and K2 as well. Sometimes I add in extra vit c as well. Your list looks good.

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com

Attachments

• Orange-Triad.jpg
    Orange-Triad.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 55

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I take in vitamin d and k plus omega oils. A good multivitamin would be smart as that covers everything.

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Fish oil, chondroitin, nac, cal. Mag. Zinc. Supp. Saw palmetto, Emergency-c packet in the winter cuz I dont wanna get everybodies sicknesses.are the ones I usually takes daily.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
Vit A,d,e, and k
Fish oil (if I don't get enough fish in my diet), zinc, mag, potassium

Multi I read are pretty much piss if you have a good sound diet that includes fruits and veggies. Vit C actually has nothing to do with helping with a cold...zinc is what reduces flu time.

I feel better now in my 30's taking hardly any supps, eating fruits and veggies and a full diet; then I ever did taking 10 pills a day cause I read they were healthy and eating the normal bber diet.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I started using animal pak's and I like them. I also use fish oil, q10, blackcurrant seed oil.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Vit A,d,e, and k
Fish oil (if I don't get enough fish in my diet), zinc, mag, potassium

Multi I read are pretty much piss if you have a good sound diet that includes fruits and veggies. Vit C actually has nothing to do with helping with a cold...zinc is what reduces flu time.

I feel better now in my 30's taking hardly any supps, eating fruits and veggies and a full diet; then I ever did taking 10 pills a day cause I read they were healthy and eating the normal bber diet.

This is what I do. I take a few supps but I try to get in lots of fruits and veggies. When I started eating greens through the day I felt so much better. The days I can't I use green and fruit powders. My main supp is fish oil as I don't eat much fish. Udo's oil is very good. Vit K for my heart and during the winter vitamin d.

gold2000

Mar 10, 2013
I went from many different vitamins a day to now 0. Notice zero change in look feel or blood work.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I went from many different vitamins a day to now 0. Notice zero change in look feel or blood work.

I get most of mine through diet these days. I feel like my body assimilates vitamins better when it comes from natural food sources.

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
Multivitamin
Fish oil w/ Vitamin D
Glucosamine/ chondroitin/ msm
Carditone ( I use this on and off for blood pressure) I’m currently prepping so I’m using it to keep bp in check

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Ok real talk here what I use is:

Fish oil, I cant take enough, genetically I have bad numbers of cholesterol
D3
multi
injectable vit b
prescriptions for
BP
cholesterol
Hell, im 52 now when you get up to this age things start tightening up and are not elastic any more. Dr. cant believe im 52 my blood work comes back great.

dtel450

Feb 10, 2017
if you want to save about 50% and very likely notice no loss of benefits, try taking the vitamins you take every other day most of the time.