©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing Round 3

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Yes many convos were had with H-AS he is full aware of the specifics of the testin. He was offered any assistance for further testin and his choice was his choice and his option. at anytime these offers still stand.

Our members are now much more educated on many tests and how makers respond.
Our goal was always and remains, Post accurate Lab results for all (Members and Sponsors) from there things will regulate themselves.

The Majority of the fundin for these tests have come from the Members
The Donor list is Massive and continues to grow Thanks to all that have took the time and donated
If the Members want Lab tests we will continue to bring these tests.
The Benefits thus far have been clear.

Offer still stands. Let me know. I got more than a few. I just don’t doubt toro. Then again this testing has shown mistake happen so I’m happy to give up a sample.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
That's funny man...Like a kid transitioning over to a teen: "It's my teddy but yeah I'm a big boy now!":(:D

No worries man, you and keep it...There are plenty enough samples of Toro floating around...We should be able to find one no problem;)

Plus we're trying to keep the samples as current as possible I think...This way it's things in circulation around the time of posting the paper results. We had some delays with the last set of results...But shit happens and we're trying to keep things as current as we possibly can given everyone has schedules and lives outside of the boards.

Damn quoted wrong post. This is post I wanted to quote.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Offer still stands. Let me know. I got more than a few. I just don’t doubt toro. Then again this testing has shown mistake happen so I’m happy to give up a sample.

Cool...Shoot buck1973 a message Primo is one of the best ones to test due to it's price! I'm pretty sure Toro will replace it for you either way...If it comes out solid then it's a bump for him!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yes many convos were had with H-AS he is full aware of the specifics of the testin. He was offered any assistance for further testin and his choice was his choice and his option. at anytime these offers still stand.

UPDATE ON H-AS: Received a message today that H-AS decided that it's too much hassle sending the samples in for private testing...So as of this time there will be NO further testing done on H-AS products whether officially or privately. His choice!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
UPDATE ON H-AS: Received a message today that H-AS decided that it's too much hassle sending the samples in for private testing...So as of this time there will be NO further testing done on H-AS products whether officially or privately. His choice!

Wow! That's telling.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That's funny man...Like a kid transitioning over to a teen: "It's my teddy but yeah I'm a big boy now!":(:D

No worries man, you and keep it...There are plenty enough samples of Toro floating around...We should be able to find one no problem;)

Plus we're trying to keep the samples as current as possible I think...This way it's things in circulation around the time of posting the paper results. We had some delays with the last set of results...But shit happens and we're trying to keep things as current as we possibly can given everyone has schedules and lives outside of the boards.

Yea, that's a good point. I still have unopened Anavar from Biotech, but it was from last year. It may not be what he/they have in circulation now.

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017

What a fucken disaster that guys whole operation turned out to be....

It's even crazier that he still has customers vouching for him, shit even still on PM!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop K1.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
What a fucken disaster that guys whole operation turned out to be....

It's even crazier that he still has customers vouching for him, shit even still on PM!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop K1.

Yeah, first the testing was bullshit...Now actually getting some testing done for at least his own piece of mind is too much hassle?!

That shit says all it needs to:sSig_banned2:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Can Jano test Aromasin ?
I’d like to see some tested , I’ll even pay for the test if no one else wants to see it
Real stuff isn’t cheap
Anyone else want to see it ?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Can Jano test Aromasin ?
I’d like to see some tested , I’ll even pay for the test if no one else wants to see it
Real stuff isn’t cheap

There are some issues with testing liquids.
Was told the results could be 5 to 10% lower when testing suspensions.
But like you say Aromasin is expensive so products like those and Anavar are always good testing products!

So that there are no issues with people stating about the variances with testing liquid suspensions if you have any oral tablets those would be great to get added to the next set of samples!
Get with buck1973 and see what his thoughts are.

Thank you forumla1069!
You have put a lot into this testing and it is very much appreciated!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Can Jano test Aromasin ?
Real stuff isn’t cheap
I will blow a e mail his way But i think it is doable
I just got some anastrozole from a off shore Pharma and was thinkin the same thing.
If its in tab form it could ship with other tabs.
as noted above liquids are a little bit trickier as far as accuracy in testin

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

H-AS has been back in contact with buck1973.
Buck will try and work with H-AS so that he can get his production on point.
But ultimately it is up to H-AS to make the effort to get things in order and he will be paying all expenses incurred for any further testing of his products!

So 'if' you do see more results posted of H-AS products then it will show that he is making an effort to make corrections where needed.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Can Jano test Aromasin ?
Real stuff isn’t cheap

GTG
can test it yes no issue
we generally send caps or tabs together
oils separate
i assume its tabss?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
GTG
can test it yes no issue
we generally send caps or tabs together
oils separate
i assume its tabss?

It will be once I get some, hopefully before you send in next batch
I don't use liquid orals they suck IMO
If not hopefully another Vet has some to send in

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
It will be once I get some, hopefully before you send in next batch
I don't use liquid orals they suck IMO
If not hopefully another Vet has some to send in

the online pharma i use was out of xemestane which was my 1st choice so i took the anastrolzole doin .25 per day cut my E-2 almost to below norm range
I will see if they have any xemestane yet

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
We will be sending a few raws in this round. If anyone has anything hit me up. Look, we are very hesitant to send samples from members that are not known on Anasci or ProMuscle. Please understand, we want to be sure the samples are not ringers from Sponsors. If you are not very active, GET ACVIVE ON THE BOARDS, the more your name gets known, the more you will be "trusted" as a part of our community. We need a ton of "trusted" and "Known" members.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Yes I've had private and open convos w him (on s other board) its my opinion and conclusion he is s certified scammer and all around pos as a human.
Not ONE thing has he admitted to and offered to make right with anyone.

He's like the lying ass gf that you bust out red handed cheating on you who still continues to lie.
What's sad is the pos scammer is STILL continuing to suck people in a swear by his products.
I've had 6 different things t200, t300, mast prop, mast en, tren e, aromasin and none of its worth a shit!
He's just a scammer plain and simple.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk