©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing Round 3

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Ive got unopened Viking - Solberg test enanthate and DHB. Do you still need it?

we have about half the samples spoken for there are a few we still seek...

Here is the list if anyone has any of these current, recently received unopened samples

to finish our list
Geardepot
Samson
gearpro
Viking
Toro
VIPanabolics

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Ive got unopened Viking - Solberg test enanthate and DHB. Do you still need it?

I thought I saw some asking about a DHB sample, don't remember or by whom?
Contact buck1973 regarding sample donations.

cgp10

Donating Member
Oct 11, 2014
Sorry maybe I put this in the wrong thread?

Ive made 2 what i would call small cash donations. I feel like Ive gotten a lot more out of it them I put in.

I did just order some Toraxx sust. I dont even have it yet but of there is any interest I would def donate some.

This testing is the greatest. I'm not a fan of relying on bloods or sides.
anyway let me know if you want a sample of the toraxx sust

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I do have a tentative list i will post once things start coming in.....
So far i received none
I will b back and get that list up

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Is there a list of all of the sponsors to be tested this go around?

Looks something like this....
Sciroxx headed my way
Purity source
Leo
Geno tec Sus
PSL
ARL tren A
Geardepot
gearpro
Viking
Toro (Need)
VIP (Need)

I will check these last 2 mayb handled

On that note I have not recieved any samples yet hopefully all follow through so we can get this underway Promptly....
some of these on the list we will test multiple compounds
Thanks

demons

Donating Member
Oct 22, 2017
WI
great line up, will be looking forward to seeing the results...I have geardepot sust, prop, mast, tri tren that can be donated if needed

Looks something like this....
Sciroxx headed my way
Purity source
Leo
Geno tec Sus
PSL
ARL tren A
Geardepot
gearpro
Viking
Toro (Need)
VIP (Need)

I will check these last 2 mayb handled

On that note I have not recieved any samples yet hopefully all follow through so we can get this underway Promptly....
some of these on the list we will test multiple compounds
Thanks

JDiesel911

Mar 29, 2018
I wish I knew all this a few weeks ago. Now I got about 15 assorted vials I wanna throw in the trash. But I don't get how this guy could have so many good reviews elsewhere and test so badly at the same time. I will be spending a lot more time here at AnaSci.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
But I don't get how this guy could have so many good reviews elsewhere and test so badly at the same time. I will be spending a lot more time here at AnaSci.

Because loyal customers can be blinded by that loyalty.
They do not want to come here to review the results because they don't want to know if their "trusted" source is performing the way they should be.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Because loyal customers can be blinded by that loyalty.
They do not want to come here to review the results because they don't want to know if their "trusted" source is performing the way they should be.
So true! Also i was banned from a board due to arguing with H-as pharm.
I said you know your products are shit etc.,,
He was being defended tooth and nail by a client. I didnt speak figures or test numbers just the gist= products are a disarrayed assortment of underdosed garbage.
The fact of the matter is: while there are some really great people there, and some good guys who rep as well, many of the mods/reps are making shitloads of money and delete and ban anything negative and any person who speaks out when they realize they've been ganked.

I believe sponsors pay to advertise on boards NOT pay to be able to have a bigger client base to steal and cheat more people and should be booted when the overwhelming evidence is presented they are scamming/cheating/slow walking people etc..,

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Wisco

Donating Member
Dec 1, 2017
I am willing to donate product or Cash, let me know what is more needed right now and I will proceed that way. I donated money the first time around but will do again if that is needed. Have some keytech stuff on the way so don't know if any of that has been put in to be tested. Just reach out to me and let me know, thanks again guys for what you're doing it is greatly appreciated!

geofalcon

Donating Member
Sep 21, 2006
I realize this is my first post, but i have to ask....Were raw's included in any of the AAS lab tests? if so I would definitely donate some money...

In my opinion those are the most important tests that need to be conducted not just for small home brewers that brew just for themselves but MOST importantly for the Major UG labs out there that use the raws, they need to know which raws are good and which to avoid!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I realize this is my first post, but i have to ask....Were raw's included in any of the AAS lab tests? if so I would definitely donate some money...

In my opinion those are the most important tests that need to be conducted not just for small home brewers that brew just for themselves but MOST importantly for the Major UG labs out there that use the raws, they need to know which raws are good and which to avoid!

we tested a few ..
how evr keep this in mind the major UG labs can and should b doin there own testin if they are not they are beyond stupid.
this has and will come up again.
If they know wat they are doin they should test well if they do not or they are cheats the chips will fall as they may from there best of luck to them.
The Members are more educated now and that is wat draws the support to us. there is no refuting poor tests some will fight it but that goes nowhere.

Good solid suppliers will rise to the top it is a self fullfillin prophecy.

geofalcon

Donating Member
Sep 21, 2006
we tested a few ..
how evr keep this in mind the major UG labs can and should b doin there own testin if they are not they are beyond stupid.
this has and will come up again.
If they know wat they are doin they should test well if they do not or they are cheats the chips will fall as they may from there best of luck to them.
The Members are more educated now and that is wat draws the support to us. there is no refuting poor tests some will fight it but that goes nowhere.

Good solid suppliers will rise to the top it is a self fullfillin prophecy.

good point.....I always had the impression that it was an insane amount of money to do just one test, but apparently it's not since all these test are being conducted here. I brew only small amounts for myself and ever since "qualityraws" disappeared from the scene it's been a hit and miss for me with the different suppliers out there. I desperately would like to see these raw suppliers put to the test.