©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Lab Testing Round 3

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
You guys testing TGC? I’ll donate samples if you are

All new batches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Jun 3, 2018
The things y'all are doing over here are amazing. Looks like I'll be more active here. Who do we contact about donating either $ or vials? Or do y'all only test raws?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The things y'all are doing over here are amazing. Looks like I'll be more active here. Who do we contact about donating either $ or vials? Or do y'all only test raws?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Contact buck1973

Glad you're here and appreciate the testing!

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I really want GearPro, not that I have doubts, but I have used them in the past and I thought they were pretty good. Anyone with a track record on the board (or ProMuscle), we are asking for your help!!!

pm says its full, but I have some Gearpro biotech id be than happy to submit. Always seemed gtg, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Tomorrow, Thursday the 17th, 3 results will be released! The difference this time is that the test results are for RAWS!! We know a lot of you are looking forward to this. These results will be telling on many levels!

For those of you that are members on other forums, please post, with permission, that we're releasing 3 results for RAWS at AnaSci.org!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I think Bio means to post on other forums they will be releasing results on 3 raws,not to post the actual results

Yup, that’s what he meant...We made it a point to make sure one of the raw samples was the “mythical” product everyone is always wondering about[emoji41]

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
We can post the raws results other spots .......COOL!

Ak

You may not post any results from here on any other forums.

I Thought Bio was clear;
"For those of you that are members on other forums, please post, with permission, that we're releasing 3 results for RAWS at AnaSci.org!"

I will take it part by part my understandin

Tomorrow, Thursday the 17th,(1/17/19) 3 results will be released!(Posted Here on AnaSCI in the Testin results Forum) The difference this time is that the test results are for RAWS!! (We mostly have data on finished oils we have raw results and Tabs to post)We know a lot of you are looking forward to this.(self xplainitory) These results will be telling on many levels! (most will learn alot from these results)

For those of you that are members on other forums, please post, with permission, that we're releasing 3 results for RAWS at AnaSci.org!(if you are a member on another forum you may post there that there are very interestin and informative results on AnaSCI, how ever ask the administration or staff there if you may do so)

Thats My take on wat Mr. Bio Posted