©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Make a wish Coaching

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Two picks for who you think would be a good fit for you to achieve your goals. One a pipe dream the other writing a check away.

Dreaming: Jay Cutler, can't even imagine how cool training with him would have been. He was on the cutting edge of true size before the madness. He was a thinking man with etched habits.

Reality: Trigili, he's close to me and has a real world grasp of the "down and dirty" of what it takes to pound on size. Probably would be difficult to get him to take me seriously at my age.

What's your picks guys?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Trigili looks really inside the game!

Ya man. I'm looking really hard at working with him. But like I said, who knows if he would even take me seriously? I would like to think he's a better person than that. But to him I'm just an old head pipe dreaming. lol Maybe I am? I'm just so mind fucked with being the best I can be. I got it bad. I just can't tame it down. Ya know what, talking about trainers that don't sponsor us is off track here. Maybe we should just keep this to the "Dreaming" category....

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Ya man. I'm looking really hard at working with him. But like I said, who knows if he would even take me seriously? I would like to think he's a better person than that. But to him I'm just an old head pipe dreaming. lol Maybe I am? I'm just so mind fucked with being the best I can be. I got it bad. I just can't tame it down. Ya know what, talking about trainers that don't sponsor us is off track here. Maybe we should just keep this to the "Dreaming" category....

Do you feel working with someone like him that’s more experience based knowledge over someone like Scott Stevenson or Jordan Peters that also knows the science behind what they are doing would be better? In my opinion I would rather work with someone who has both and understands the science behind what they are doing and not just well I have tried everything and here is what worked for me and my other buddies type of approach.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Road, I get it. With out a solid base you have no way to draw a conclusion. But I also don't think Trigili falls into that category either. The guy is a former pro and a top tier one at that. If he's drawing conclusions in such a manor that's not good. But I have no idea how he draws his conclusions.
When it comes to Peters and Stevenson those are a couple of time tested names for sure. Hey it sounds like I'm selling Trigili when in fact I'm not. It just seams like a lot of his YT vids are hitting and he's the hot topic as of late.
Have you worked with anyone you really think has it nailed down?

Tell me, tell me........

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Hum , tough choice but for dreaming Dorian yates during his reign . A check away would probably be john meadows

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I just looked up Trigili because i wasnt sure who he was honestly . Looks like a solid coach and contest prep for one year price isnt all that bad . I hired shelbly starnes for a few preps .Knows his shit but was way more expensive

Two picks for who you think would be a good fit for you to achieve your goals. One a pipe dream the other writing a check away.

Dreaming: Jay Cutler, can't even imagine how cool training with him would have been. He was on the cutting edge of true size before the madness. He was a thinking man with etched habits.

Reality: Trigili, he's close to me and has a real world grasp of the "down and dirty" of what it takes to pound on size. Probably would be difficult to get him to take me seriously at my age.

What's your picks guys?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Road, I get it. With out a solid base you have no way to draw a conclusion. But I also don't think Trigili falls into that category either. The guy is a former pro and a top tier one at that. If he's drawing conclusions in such a manor that's not good. But I have no idea how he draws his conclusions.
When it comes to Peters and Stevenson those are a couple of time tested names for sure. Hey it sounds like I'm selling Trigili when in fact I'm not. It just seams like a lot of his YT vids are hitting and he's the hot topic as of late.
Have you worked with anyone you really think has it nailed down?

Tell me, tell me........

I guess I’m just going off what Trigili stayed in his video saying he has no formal educational background when it comes to nutrition or training so then my next thought is that’s fine if someone has been doing this for 20yrs and has tons of experience but he is relatively young and only has 6-8 total shows to speak of for his resume and he admits that he did lots of dumb and unnecessary things to get to where he was. I think he is just putting out a lot of drug content right now because he knows that draws attention and then that makes him money from coaching. I truely feel guys that have both the education and 10-20yrs of experience have way more to offer.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Look for the coaches who have taken guys from regional level competitors and blown them up then got them peeled to the bone and made them into top national level guys or pros. Guys like Bleu Taylor have endless male clients that he turns into freaks. Look at a coaches past client resume And not at there amount of popularity they might seem to have. Just my personal opinion on this and BTW I’m not saying Trigili isn’t a good coach I’m more just saying look at the credentials of the person and not at their fame or status in bodybuilding.

pucetr

Nov 9, 2014
Between Her Legs
Birmingham Bruiser Leroy Davis that guy would push the shit out of you to grow more
plus training with Yates for 5 years so lots of Knowledge,

Not really sure as to who i would wanna give my hard earned money to for coaching

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
There are big name coaches with years of experience but when I hear about some of the diet and drug programs they recommend I wonder why they are so popular. George Farah is a good example of this.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
ideal - Jason Theobald (Scooby prep) he is doing an amazing job with me in such a short amount of time, im sticking with this guy

wish list.... Milos, I would love to just pick his brain or dennis james.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
ideal - Jason Theobald (Scooby prep) he is doing an amazing job with me in such a short amount of time, im sticking with this guy

wish list.... Milos, I would love to just pick his brain or dennis james.

I've worked with Milos for some time. The biggest and best lesson from him was on the nutritional side of things...such a small different way of thinking completely changed how I periodize my meals

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Gonna look into scooby prep as I have heard that name before but don't know anything about him.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Milos Sarcev would be my dream coach. I have learnt a lot from his videos so it would be great to have him coach me in private.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya that kinda sucks. Anyone is going to be a water down version compared to John IMO. I had a good talk with JM in the pump room at the nats. Cant begin to tell you what a nice, well grounded individual he is. The guy looks you in the eyes and really talks too you. I was impressed.