©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Make a wish Coaching

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
ideal - Jason Theobald (Scooby prep) he is doing an amazing job with me in such a short amount of time, im sticking with this guy

wish list.... Milos, I would love to just pick his brain or dennis james.

A friend of mine trained with Jason. He had incredible results also. Won the mr. VA a few years ago

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
ideal - Jason Theobald (Scooby prep) he is doing an amazing job with me in such a short amount of time, im sticking with this guy

My buddy Jeff Black works with Jason. No one ever comes in more conditioned than Jeff...he was shredded at Jr. Nats.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Do you feel working with someone like him that’s more experience based knowledge over someone like Scott Stevenson or Jordan Peters that also knows the science behind what they are doing would be better? In my opinion I would rather work with someone who has both and understands the science behind what they are doing and not just well I have tried everything and here is what worked for me and my other buddies type of approach.

Do you feel Scott has experience with insulin, HGH and the rest of contemporary protocols?

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Ameen Alai or milos

It would be pretty cool to lift w Seth Feroce just cuz he’s a huge red neck lol. Or John Meadow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Do you feel Scott has experience with insulin, HGH and the rest of contemporary protocols?

I would think he does. Most of them do. Some shy away from certain subjects and many act like they barely use anything but half of the time they are doing what most others are doing. I am not implying you need tonnes of drugs to look a certain way but he stays lean all year and has a look I associate with drugs but it's just a guess. I am sure if he posted he is on 200mg test 10 months a year. He seems like a nice guy from what I have seen in vids.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Ameen Alai or milos

It would be pretty cool to lift w Seth Feroce just cuz he’s a huge red neck lol. Or John Meadow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seth does seem like a cool guy. Just straight forward no bullshit and can have a laugh. The industry needs more bodybuilders like him. I like the way he looks at training and it would be cool to lift with him.

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Seth does seem like a cool guy. Just straight forward no bullshit and can have a laugh. The industry needs more bodybuilders like him. I like the way he looks at training and it would be cool to lift with him.

Yes sir, I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It would be cool to have some like Dorian train me. I know he would be fairly basic stuff but it would work.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have emailed this Scott Stevenson several times about coaching. He has return zero emails. Must be nice.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Funny. I just went over to PM and in my in box was a message from him saying all his returned messages bounced back. Go figure.

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
One thing to consider is that when you get a big name coach, you don't always get the service you pay for.

If I'm gonna pay 3600 a year for coaching, I would expect I could get an email returned in 3-4 hours, tops. But the truth is that if you don't already have a name in the game, you may end up as just another client and get one of several cookie cutter programs.

This gets amplified if your coach is an active competitor or is working on their social media presence. You may not be a priority.

I would only really pick a coach who is focused solely on coaching, otherwise youre just giving a man money for very little of their time.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have always wanted jay cutler as a couch and his dietitian for his 2006 olympia win. (Don't think I can mention his name here)
What a combo
Just nny wish
I could never afford it thow

Marvin Martian

Jan 13, 2013

Hell - B-Boy I think YOU would be a great person to coach. You have great structure and genetics - but I don’t think anyone that’s seen you around the boards could ever say that you skated by on just fortunate genetics.