©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

KETO- Cool article

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
I'm a major fan of using a ketogenic style approach on rest days when carbs arent needed

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I'm a major fan of using a ketogenic style approach on rest days when carbs arent needed

My training partner does that. I don't go keto but like to sometimes to protein/fats through the day with carbs around training. I find it's a great way for me to get lean but stay full as long as I don't overdo the fat in my meals.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I like my processed food and sugers to much to do keto

I eat clean but do enjoy fruit so I would hate to go without it. I still like to learn about different diets. I also do something similar to the above with having carbs around training and mainly protein with fats for the rest of the day. Although I still have small amounts for certain meals usually in the form of a piece of fruit.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
My training partner does that. I don't go keto but like to sometimes to protein/fats through the day with carbs around training. I find it's a great way for me to get lean but stay full as long as I don't overdo the fat in my meals.

This is what I like to do when dieting. I mainly have lean protein and greens with some fats most of the day and carbs around training. Lot's of broccoli, kale, asparagus, spinach, lettuce.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This is what I like to do when dieting. I mainly have lean protein and greens with some fats most of the day and carbs around training. Lot's of broccoli, kale, asparagus, spinach, lettuce.
What do you do for your fats?
I would have a tough time on this - don't like any of the greens you said exept lettuce with lots of dressing

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
None training days for me I eat chicken and broccoli meals. I'm now eating massive amounts of carbs on training days only.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
None training days for me I eat chicken and broccoli meals. I'm now eating massive amounts of carbs on training days only.
How are you doing on doing your deit like this?
How do you feel?
How are your gains compared to before?
Wish you still had your log going on. It helped me a lot in my day to day struggles

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I am planning a keto diet this summer. I want to get my insulin sensitivity as high as possible and start incorporating more good fats into my diet. I figured I might as well try full blown keto for a change.