©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Never Got His Just Dues: Paul Dillet

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I remember Dante posting about sitting in an auditorium watching a BBing show behind Paul. He said it was at that moment he realized he had no shot of ever being a pro. He said dimension's were literally beyond comprehension. He said he just kept staring at his arms and traps. Dante called him a true freak.
It's wild how bright some of these guys stars shined! Paul will always be one of my all time favorites. Who doesn't remember reading about him and his training in Muscle Mag? He was a staple in all the mags.

[ame]https://youtu.be/BC098ou7wps[/ame]

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Agreed, a TRUE freak!

Guys like him, Yates and Levrone have always amazed me.
Could walk around at those massive weights and for the most part healthily.
Smaller waists, while still maintaining the heavy stage weight!

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
I couldnt agree more!

To each their own but I've always admired the mass monsters over the smaller "atheistic" guys. I could give a shit if someone has a massive gut if theyre THAT jacked everywhere else

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya know what blows my mind. To see a pic of Paul now you would literally think he has just been a guy like any other walking around and killing a beer when ever he feels like it, his entire life. He doesn't have the pop you see in some guys that have great genetics. But put the gear in Paul and Snap, Crackle and Pop. He grows like the hulk. Genetics is the great divider in our sport.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
The guy looks unreal. I remember when I was a newb to bbing, I swear I thought his pics were fake and it was one of those internet pranks lol, they guy is a true FREAK!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Fucking behemoth...You know who Dillet reminds me of, that fucking guy from Harlem Nights, all juiced up (if you've never seen HN before, watch the craps part below):eek::D

Harlem Nights craps - YouTube

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
He is without a doubt the freakiest bodybuilder ever just standing relaxed. Posing was his achilis heel. He couldn’t display his physique worth a shit and would cramp onstage consistently. His shoulders were also all synthol. Look at an old rear double bicep pic of him and look how shallow his back is and then his rear delts bulge out without a single striation. He might have the worst rear double in ifbb history. If you saw him in clothes or just standing there, he is Mr. Olympia. Unfortunately for him, posing is involved in this sport.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
He is without a doubt the freakiest bodybuilder ever just standing relaxed. Posing was his achilis heel. He couldn’t display his physique worth a shit and would cramp onstage consistently. His shoulders were also all synthol. Look at an old rear double bicep pic of him and look how shallow his back is and then his rear delts bulge out without a single striation. He might have the worst rear double in ifbb history. If you saw him in clothes or just standing there, he is Mr. Olympia. Unfortunately for him, posing is involved in this sport.

And I think people need to remember there is a difference between being a FREAK and being a PRO or a MR O.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Paul had insane genetics and is one of the freakiest bodybuilders to ever live. You would never know by looking at him today. Him and Marcus Ruhl are my 2 all time favourite freaks of bodybuilding.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
He could be the most impressive bodybuilder of all time if just going from gym videos in a tank top.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I always read he was a lazy bodybuilder who lifted very light weights. But he seems to be lifitng heavy in those videos so that info could be wrong. Crazy how big he was and you can tell it would have came fairly easy to him.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
One of the freakiest guys of all time. Hyper responder to everything.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
Amazing

I met him once I weighed 270 lean at the time and felt like a midget. Genetics....someone on here mentioned Marcus too yep he was a monster also!!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
330 in the offseason and about 285 for contests. Genetic freak but you don't hear him mentioned much these days. His contest record was good as well. I think his highest Olympia finish was 4th but I may be wrong. I know he was 4th and 5th.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I met him once I weighed 270 lean at the time and felt like a midget. Genetics....someone on here mentioned Marcus too yep he was a monster also!!

He has to be one of the biggest bodybuilders ever. I think Marcus was even wider than Ronnie at his biggest on stage.

BG

Nov 17, 2013
Ya know what blows my mind. To see a pic of Paul now you would literally think he has just been a guy like any other walking around and killing a beer when ever he feels like it, his entire life. He doesn't have the pop you see in some guys that have great genetics. But put the gear in Paul and Snap, Crackle and Pop. He grows like the hulk. Genetics is the great divider in our sport.

EXACTLY!! I remember seeing Tom Prince guest posing at the state show years ago. Dude said he hadn't trained because of a knee injury I think it was. MAN... he was enormous!!! I had seen big legs before, but nothing like that! Now look at him and you would call me a lie if you didn't know his competitive background

Marvin Martian

Jan 13, 2013
I think it was 1997 maybe 96 can’t remember - but Paul was the first freak pro that I ever saw. I was competing and since it was close I had quite a few family members there. Most of my aunts - uncles - cousins - were not into BB at all. Just there to support me. But we have a lot of athletes and a few that have played professionally. My dad and one of my uncles - who’ve seen a lot of huge guys (nfl lineman etc.) - we freaking in awe when Paul came out. A few kept saying “there is no way that is real”. The dude was absolutely stupid huge. Over the years I met a bunch of guys but Paul always stuck in my mind. Magazines - videos - they don’t do shit as far as showing just how freakish these cats are