©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thanks for having this board ;-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
To all the ppl on this board, Mods, Newbies, Oldbies, etc...I just want to say a personal "Thanks" to everyone here...ESPECIALLY the guys running this board..Guys, I wonder if you REALLY knows how many people appreciate this board....In all my life that i've been surfing the net, I have NEVER encountered friendlyness, comrades, helpfullness, etc like this...Keep up the good work...And if ppl talk shit about this board?? Fuck them!!! This board has given me courage and advice like i have never seen before. ( not even in real life )..
All i can say is.....thanks :)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I agree 100%. The people here are incredibly knowledgable and friendly. If you want to see how a board shouldn't be just go to bb.com. They flame every newbie instead of just explaining to them what they are doing wrong. Yes, they do need to read before asking about stupid things like d-bol only cycles, but just tell them to read the stickies. Here that stuff doesn't happen. That's what I love about this board!

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
For sure... This board is absolutely the best.
I dont write a lot, but im here almost every night loll !!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Robin Hood said:
To all the ppl on this board, Mods, Newbies, Oldbies, etc...I just want to say a personal "Thanks" to everyone here...ESPECIALLY the guys running this board..Guys, I wonder if you REALLY knows how many people appreciate this board....In all my life that i've been surfing the net, I have NEVER encountered friendlyness, comrades, helpfullness, etc like this...Keep up the good work...And if ppl talk shit about this board?? Fuck them!!! This board has given me courage and advice like i have never seen before. ( not even in real life )..
All i can say is.....thanks :)

Couldn't have said it better Robin. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
This board sucks. I don't know why i have 1,400 + posts on here and lord knows how many hours. ok ok i'm just kidding. Best Board on the net says syskel and ebert. two thumbs up.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
I would have been lost without this board!!! Top notch everyone on here is great!!!
THANKS ANASCI!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Vizzy7 said:
I would have been lost without this board!!! Top notch everyone on here is great!!!
THANKS ANASCI!!
Vizzy once was blind,but now he sees.Wa-a-as lost but now he's found.
groovy man,YES.good people.Good information.like I say,educate yourself or,or, or your an idiot.This is a good place.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thanks guys it's good to know my work is appreciated. I would like to thank all of yous that hang out here, cause you are what makes the board.

P

pincrusher

Anasci.org said:
Thanks guys it's good to know my work is appreciated. I would like to thank all of yous that hang out here, cause you are what makes the board.
damn anasci, you need to post more so i can get to see those bouncing titties more often LOL
for everyone else out there, READ THE DAMN STICKIES!!! :D :D :D :D :D
or just pm pincrusher cause he has all day to answer questions LOL j/k
i actually really enjoy this board and almost all the good peeps associated with it :)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've only been here a week, but already i've made enemies(Oracle) and had a good time. It's been fun and i've learned a lot, now i'm on my first cycle and actually know how to do it.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
same here

imthenextone said:
For sure... This board is absolutely the best.
I dont write a lot, but im here almost every night loll !!

I don't post much but I check in almost twice a day to see what the hell is going on!!! lol... And some 1 is usually making another his bitch... Makes it like a web based prison...LOL

Mike

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
smikey211 said:
I don't post much but I check in almost twice a day to see what the hell is going on!!! lol... And some 1 is usually making another his bitch... Makes it like a web based prison...LOL

Mike

I't usually oracle. He can't seem to play nice and make friends.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
smikey211 said:

Mike

all in fun bro while educating others on gear usage

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
I't usually oracle. He can't seem to play nice and make friends.

I'm not the one that like's to change titles....ahmmm....like yours for instance.