AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Deca and masteron
Old
  (#1)
oldnslow
Donating Member

Deca and masteron - 04-02-2018, 03:38 PM

Why not deca and masteron? My first cycle was deca/winstrol 33 years ago. I haven't done that since, but the gains were great.

Some feel that it is most important to control E2 on deca, do you think the masteron would take care of that or use an anti-e?

..or just go with the old school deca/winstrol with dbol kickstart?

Old
  (#2)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

04-02-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnslow View Post
Why not deca and masteron? My first cycle was deca/winstrol 33 years ago. I haven't done that since, but the gains were great.

Some feel that it is most important to control E2 on deca, do you think the masteron would take care of that or use an anti-e?

Whether or not Masteron will be enough to control e2 is entirely dependent on the individual running the cycle. Everyone has a different sensitivity to estrogen. I canít even run an HRT amount of Test without Aromasin. Other guys can run a gram of Test without an AI. You have to know how your body responds and adjust accordingly.

If you want to try it, try it. But, have an AI on hand incase you need it.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#3)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

04-03-2018, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Whether or not Masteron will be enough to control e2 is entirely dependent on the individual running the cycle. Everyone has a different sensitivity to estrogen. I canít even run an HRT amount of Test without Aromasin. Other guys can run a gram of Test without an AI. You have to know how your body responds and adjust accordingly.

I agree. I would also run at least an hrt dose of test with mast and deca.

Old
  (#4)
oldnslow
Donating Member

04-03-2018, 09:12 AM

Thanks guys. On hrt, but was planning to bump to 250/wk. Will do 250 test, 300 deca, probably 400 mast?, and use anti e according to blood work.

Old
  (#5)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

04-03-2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Thanks guys. On hrt, but was planning to bump to 250/wk. Will do 250 test, 300 deca, probably 400 mast?, and use anti e according to blood work.
Blood work is the only way to know for sure. Good on you for getting it done.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#6)
Viking

04-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
I like that cycle a lot. You may be fine without an anti e but bloodwork will tell you if that is the case. You should log your cycle on here.

Old
  (#7)
JDiesel911
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-12-2018, 08:35 PM

At the very least I would have Nolva and Adex on hand. I won't even run Deca because of the sides I get from it, but I'm about to run a similar cycle using Eq instead. But I'm definitely interested in how you make here.

Old
  (#8)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 04-12-2018, 09:11 PM

Quote:

I think MASTERON could be used in ANY cycle. I love the stuff. I wouldn't ever count on it for anti E control on its own though. I'd still run a low dose AI or SERM.

Old
  (#9)
AGGRO

04-15-2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHOP View Post
I think MASTERON could be used in ANY cycle. I love the stuff. I wouldn't ever count on it for anti E control on its own though. I'd still run a low dose AI or SERM.
I agree. Masteron is great in any cycle. I personally like test p, npp, mast p.

Old
  (#10)
Victory

04-19-2018, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGGRO View Post
I agree. Masteron is great in any cycle. I personally like test p, npp, mast p.
That's my plan for my next cycle. 8 weeks of test p, npp and mast p then swop the npp for tren a for another 8 weeks. Should be a good 16 weeker!

Old
  (#11)
Joeyv330

05-25-2018, 08:59 PM

Npp instead of deca

Old
  (#12)
AlphaMale

05-26-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
I've ran, and am running almost the same cycle now. Only thing I do differently is I just keep my test at trt- so 150mg test, 300mg nand, 400mg mast. Great mild cycle, no sides, no ancillaries.

Old
  (#13)
Foxman101
Donating Member

06-05-2018, 05:53 PM

I’m a huge masteron fan, especially when your body fat is low.. I love the vines it brings out

Old
  (#14)
armada

06-09-2018, 09:27 PM

Why not include test? Test + Deca + Mast is a great cycle. I prefer High test, medium deca, and low mast.

e.g. 500 test, 300 deca, 200 mast.

Test is the base of the cycle, deca adds a nice anabolic kick, and mast helps keep some of the sub-q water at bay and also combats some of the sides many get from deca.

Old
  (#15)
SURGE

06-10-2018, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armada View Post
Why not include test? Test + Deca + Mast is a great cycle. I prefer High test, medium deca, and low mast.

e.g. 500 test, 300 deca, 200 mast.

Test is the base of the cycle, deca adds a nice anabolic kick, and mast helps keep some of the sub-q water at bay and also combats some of the sides many get from deca.
I agree test should always be a base. Even if deca and mast are dosed higher I would have some test in. Your 1g cycle looks great and something I would run. I would probably add an oral such as dbol or tbol as well.

Old
  (#16)
gdaddyg8
Donating Member

06-11-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post

Solid advice. Totally agree. I am like you and need AI on TRT dose unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#17)
gdaddyg8
Donating Member

06-11-2018, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
That's my plan for my next cycle. 8 weeks of test p, npp and mast p then swop the npp for tren a for another 8 weeks. Should be a good 16 weeker!

Sounds like a solid plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk