©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

comments please, first cycle

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
lets see if I got this right
ill start with testosterone e. 500 mg a week for 10 weeks (all at once or split between 2 days?) for 10 weeks

for pct ill take nolva for 3 weeks. week 1=40 mg,week 2=30 mg,week 3=20 mg.

I assume I would start pct after I finish my 10 week cycle with testosterone e.

how many weeks till I start my second cycle?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
mr.nitrofish said:
ill start with testosterone e. 500 mg a week for 10 weeks (all at once or split between 2 days?) for 10 weeks

Good stuff. Nolva - Wait 2 weeks after last injection of test. It will stiff be working in your system. Also - I hope you have some extra nolva on hand in case any gyno appears. Eat like a horse and have fun.

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:

generally you want to be off cycle just as long as you were on cycle. this will do a couple things for ya such as allowing your receptor sites to get refreshed so they will take to the new cycle better, allow your body to adjust to the new size. if you rush to fast and dont give sufficient time for your body to adjust to the new size & strength gains, your second cycle will produce very poor results and you will have a much harder time keeping any gains you make.
you also want to take the time off to help rid your body of toxins it may have accumulated while on cycle. use the off time well by taking some natural test boosters like avena sativa and tribulus terrestis.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
awesome, Im taking notes on all of this, I really think im starting to understand this.