AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

The Prophecy: Nathan De Asha
Old
  (#1)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

The Prophecy: Nathan De Asha - 04-09-2018, 09:38 AM

This is another huge guy like Lionel B. Look at his Biceps to shoulder insertions. Wild!

Old
  (#2)
SURGE

04-10-2018, 05:29 AM

This guy looks great. Could be a future Mr O. He does seem very arrogant in some of the vids I have seen.

Old
  (#3)
odin
AnaSCI VET

04-10-2018, 10:50 AM

He has a good chance of winning some pro shows in the next few years. He was 7th at the Olympia and I think he will be top 5 this year. I know he just left Kuwait due to landing a big sponsorship deal with musclemeds.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#4)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

04-15-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
He has a good chance of winning some pro shows in the next few years. He was 7th at the Olympia and I think he will be top 5 this year. I know he just left Kuwait due to landing a big sponsorship deal with musclemeds.
I think he will win the NY Pro soon. He is looking very impressive. He has a great waist compared to most of the other top pros these days.

Old
  (#5)
Viking

04-16-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by striffe View Post
I think he will win the NY Pro soon. He is looking very impressive. He has a great waist compared to most of the other top pros these days.
That's the first thing I noticed when seeing his latest pics. I agree with surge on the arrogance. I noticed he is always arguing on social media with ran*** people. He should be the favourite for the NY pro.

Old
  (#6)
FastBunny

05-30-2018, 03:11 AM

Guy just won two big shows back to back. Claimed he is coming for Phil Heath now... I think he jumped the gun there.

Old
  (#7)
pesty4077
VIP / Donating Member

05-30-2018, 06:48 AM

Nathan looked good at the CA, I was there, but he is not going to beat Phil like he thinks.

Old
  (#8)
odin
AnaSCI VET

05-31-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
Nathan looked good at the CA, I was there, but he is not going to beat Phil like he thinks.
I think deep down he probably knows that. He has been doing this for all his shows recently. I suppose it's good for bodybuilding as it creates excitement for shows. Although the last 2 shows were his to win. If Phil comes in at 90% he will easily beat Nathan at the O.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#9)
Victory

06-05-2018, 02:27 PM

He is not quite there yet to come close to winning the O. He will be top 5 this year. Some of the tops guys are getting older and he could improve his condition from the last 2 shows. He has all the tools to do damage.

Old
  (#10)
suppdude

06-06-2018, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
Agreed and so do many others.