AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Fake Weight!!!
Old
  (#1)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

Fake Weight!!! - 04-12-2018, 10:28 AM

I hate to hit a guy that's gone but this is just stupid.

Old
  (#2)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

04-12-2018, 02:21 PM

He’s not the first, or only, guy to use aluminum plates to make himself look way stronger than he is. It’s dumb, but in an industry that is essentially all about outward appearances, not terribly surprising.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#3)
Dyers Eve

04-12-2018, 04:33 PM

I've never really understood the how much can you lift mentality. All I care about is how much it LOOKS like I can lift.

Old
  (#4)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-13-2018, 07:57 AM

Sorry
I dont see and crazy heavy weight that wasn't believable.
405 for 8 and 10?
225 curls
There are fast stronger guys
There ate guys under 200 lbs that do work outs like that day in day out

Old
  (#5)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

04-13-2018, 10:35 AM

Hey your certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Look at how the plates settle after being racked. You say guys train like this all the time. In thirty years of training in public gyms I have never seen BB curls with 225lbs. I have worked out at Greg Longs gym in Willow grove Pa for years. The Animal supplements crew would come in there and would do photo shoots with the same FAKE ASS weights. I got to see just how they clank...... or lack of.

Old
  (#6)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

04-13-2018, 04:20 PM

405 you should see the bar camber

Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#7)
aon1
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

04-13-2018, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
Hey your certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Look at how the plates settle after being racked. You say guys train like this all the time. In thirty years of training in public gyms I have never seen BB curls with 225lbs. I have worked out at Greg Longs gym in Willow grove Pa for years. The Animal supplements crew would come in there and would do photo shoots with the same FAKE ASS weights. I got to see just how they clank...... or lack of.

I kinda thought the 225 cheat curls are a little iffy also but I have seen Rich talk about cheat curls being in his program for years when he was young and competing so I guess enough years and it's possible because honestly he's swing those and the db curls not lifting them.....I can do the db curls on a good day with out the swing and I don't have his mass.

A note though there's people who have made vids with Rich talk about him having them use fake plates to look better that they didn't want to use so he's probably used fake plates at some point.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#8)
concreter
Donating Member

04-14-2018, 09:05 AM

I thought I always had strong Bize....Hit 200 lbs a single! lol

Old
  (#9)
Getbiger
Donating Member

04-14-2018, 01:36 PM

I've never understood fakeweight in body building.

Obviously it's an ego thing but for body builders weight is irrelevant as long as you're putting on size. That's just my opinion on it.

Old
  (#10)
AnaSCI
ADMINISTRATOR

04-14-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getbiger View Post
Obviously it's an ego thing but for body builders weight is irrelevant as long as you're putting on size. That's just my opinion on it.

It is business and nothing else.
When they are using fake-weights they aren't catering to the bodybuilding community but towards those teens starting out.
Using it to sell their products and/or agendas.

"Hey use my % protein and you too can sling around this type of weight!!!"

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade

Old
  (#11)
Getbiger
Donating Member

04-14-2018, 04:01 PM

Makes sense. But it also could end up getting some young kid hurt. My hero does this so I'm going to completely fuck my body up to be like my hero.

Old
  (#12)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-14-2018, 07:17 PM

I think if I were a pro I would use the fake weights for photo shoots and videos - why would they risk getting hurt.
I have seen guys do way more weight then these videos.
I had 1 kid - we were doing shrugs with 315 - he came in - we told him - todd - curl this, he curled it for 6 with no swing. He was big - he couldn't touch us on squats
Had a woman doing 365 for reps on incline
Girls doing 405 for shrugs.
Was in the 80's
That was ther norm back when
I would say it's the norm for physc and I know rajjin had seen some huge weight back when.

Old
  (#13)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

04-14-2018, 08:25 PM

I was trying to find another video of Rich and Scott benching but couldn't find it. They start out at 135, then 225, then 315...Rich could barely bench 315...if I remember right, he only got a few reps. Pretty pathetic for his size but when you inject cosmetic filler in your muscles, it's more about show than go.

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#14)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

04-14-2018, 09:11 PM

I hate taking shots at him since he gone but we all know RICH was all about show. Houses, cars, women and especially bodybuilding. RIP big man, you are missed!

Old
  (#15)
roadglide83

04-14-2018, 09:33 PM

If we all just step back and loook at what bodybuilding is itís an illusion, a smoke and mirror show....the strongest guy gets no reward and no one cares how much you bench or curl when you are standing on stage in posing trunks. Rich is doing what everyother bodybuilder has done since the beginning he is fooling people into thinking he is something more than he really is. Itís all about how people think you look and the image you are putting forth. Smoke and mirrors guys nothing more. I love bodybuilding but I also think at the same time itís silly and ridiculous and have always had more of a passion for powerlifting because itís cut and dry, you either lift it or your donít end of story.

Old
  (#16)
AGGRO

04-15-2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
I think if I were a pro I would use the fake weights for photo shoots and videos - why would they risk getting hurt.
I had 1 kid - we were doing shrugs with 315 - he came in - we told him - todd - curl this, he curled it for 6 with no swing. He was big - he couldn't touch us on squats
Was in the 80's
I would say it's the norm for physc and I know rajjin had seen some huge weight back when.
A kid curled 315 with no swing for 6. That can't be true. There are many strong guys out there but as concreteguy posted even 225lbs is rare. Guys weren't stronger in the 80's. Here is a vid of a world record strict curl from 2015. He got 249lbs for 1 rep yet some kid in the 80's got 315 for 6 reps strict form like this It was the norm to see girls shrugging 405 in the 80's. What gym did you go to?

Old
  (#17)
AGGRO

04-15-2018, 06:40 AM

I think Rich was strong but those lifts in the video are fake. He was known to have his athletes use fake weights. I understand when guys use them for photoshoots as long as they don't use more than they could in real life. Everything about the fitness industry is fake these days when it comes to social media. Superhuman lifts get more views and more views is more money and people will bullshit everyone for more fame and money

Old
  (#18)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

04-15-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
Was in the 80's
This entire post is highly questionable but I call complete BULLSHIT on this statement. Since it happened in the 80's, maybe you just recall it other than how it happened.

Old
  (#19)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-15-2018, 02:47 PM

Wow
So little faith
One thing with me - I never make up stories -
It's all good - been doing this since 83
Back then I was lifting with some of the best monsters on the East Coast- some weren't big at all - just freaks of nature.
I don't see many in gyms any more bench over 315 or squat over 405- i don't know what had changed.
All good
Here is Some others for ya
Squat blain summer- 1102 with single ply suit
Andey malanichev 1047 raw just raps
Bench kirill sacychev - 738 raw
Deads - benedikt magnusson 1015 raw- fucking raw
Woman- becca Swanson - 672 - dam
Hip squats bob moore- 2200 for 2 reps
Zercher lift- bob moore - 529 official and 585 un official-
These are just a few competitors - thete are so many that are as strong that will never do a comp or even take there shirts off in public.
There are so many strong people out there - these are all official lifts- these guys and gals can and have done much more un official
No - your not going to see this stuff much in your local gyms much .
I feel I was ado lucky to lift in the 80's on the East coast

Old
  (#20)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

04-15-2018, 03:26 PM

Found a cool pic