©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ramy - The Next Mr Olympia???

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
If he improves his condition he should be the winner this year. The last few years it's been Phil's to lose but he still won even when coming in off but that won't last much longer.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
If he improves his condition he should be the winner this year. The last few years it's been Phil's to lose but he still won even when coming in off but that won't last much longer.

Yeah, I think Phil's time is up. I'm rooting for ramy for sure

Chooch

May 3, 2013
Maybe it’s just me, and what do I know, but I don’t see it happening. The IFBB is very political and I don’t see them picking somebody to be the face of the organization that can’t barely speak 3 recognizable words of English. Just imagine all the interviews and meet and greets with fans who can’t even communicate with the guy. I see them picking the well spoken pretty boy over him all day long.

BG

Nov 17, 2013
I think he will. It took jay a while to get conditioning right FOR HIS body. There was a time jay was at the bottom.
For Ramy its about being full and dry and with the amount of muscle he has.. no easy task

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Phil will win one more then retire.

If he wins one more he will tie the record. I don't think he will want to stop there and will try to beat the record the next year. If he gets to 9 it's going to be a very long time before anyone else gets close to that. Now if he loses this year I don't think he is the type to fight year after year and he will try to reclaim the O once then quit if he doesn't get it back. Although I think he will win this year as Ramy will play the size game again. Ramy just needs to come in shredded even if he is 15 pounds less than last year and I can't see how he can lose if the judging is fair.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Why wouldn't ramy just get some one like Jay Cultlers 2006 dietitian?
Phil wouldn't know what happened
Just me

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Ramy don’t need better diet I think he blows doors if Phil then again. I a no heath fan . Loved Ronnie Coleman , lee Haney , Arnold , Olivia ,Zane - hated Dorian Yates look sorry I just don’t . Not cutler fan . I can’t explain it . One of my faves of all time was the late Andreas Muntzer either died during competition or near tragedy. I like big but some freaky huge just looks like fat dudes with thick arms I just don’t know . Way back Arnold in his prime to me is the perfect build . Though Sergio Olivia looked awesome . Do I even like any current guys? To me that ramy has that classic look that I find great . But the judges they determine a standard no??

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He will be but not for another year. Phil will win it again this year.