©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lowest dose MK-677 experience?

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys,

So I just started my first run of Mk-677 a couple of days ago.. Haven;t noticed much yet as I am just testing things out at a dose of 2.5mgs for a few days and if all is well will bump up to 5mgs for a few more days, then 7.5, 10, 12.5.. which is the highest I ever intend to go. I'm just looking for sleep and anti aging here.

My question is, has anyone used a low dose of say 5 mgs a day long term and seen benefits? I'm all about minimum viable dose but of course don't want to be taking so little that it's pointless.

thanks

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
12.5 is the lowest i have gone. It was just to manage the bloat. 25mg I'm good now

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Alright thanks for the input man.

Currently on third day at 5 mgs and can def feel a hunger effect and a slight sleep affect. Think I will bump up to 7.5 and stick there for about a week. Overly cautious, I know.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Also, while I'm at it.. how is one to manage the blood sugar affect of MK? Eat carbs after dosing?

speeder

May 15, 2017
Alright thanks for the input man.

Currently on third day at 5 mgs and can def feel a hunger effect and a slight sleep affect. Think I will bump up to 7.5 and stick there for about a week. Overly cautious, I know.

actually i like your style man. it seems like so many times these days it's all the rage to "inject first and ask questions later" so it's refreshing to see someone start off conservatively and slowly... it's definitely the smarter approach..

will be following this thread

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks man. It just seems more logical to start as low as possible and stop / possibly lower when sides start to out weigh benefits.

Will keep thread updated. But won't be all to exciting.. mainly looking for a good lowest effective long term dose for anti aging, recovery and sleep.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks man. It just seems more logical to start as low as possible and stop / possibly lower when sides start to out weigh benefits.

Contrast that to the start high as possible for max "benefits" and then be overwhelmed by sides and have to lower down hoping to find a workable dose. Seems crazy, but the norm for BBs.

Can I not edit my posts on this forum?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Get a room you two LOL
J/J
any way, those low periods are where you're going to really burn body fat, if you're trying to do that. But you can always just carry some candy with you. I take mine so I can eat more period. There are guys that double dose or span through out the day. You gotta feel it and do what works for you.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
No not dose but effect. Dose can be dependent on the person. There are general guide lines which is the standard or beginning place for most. Not every one needs 25mg a day. You can lose weight on a high dose if you control eating. Don't think of it as high vs low or cut vs bulk. Its all how you respond to it and how you chose to handle effects. I was just saying I take it to eat more. I dont know what your plan is, I was just saying what I do/did. All drugs have a therapeutic level for effectiveness. Some times starting really low is a waste. Thats not a jab at you, just something to remember. Your head is in the right place, you just need some experience. Good thing youre here, this place has alot to offer.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Some times starting really low is a waste.

Well yes a waste in that you may not get results, but not a waste in that you made sure to minimize any possible sides or bad reactions you may have with a new compound or a tainted compound etc.

But I see your point you were making about the low dose and how you use it, thanks for explaining

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Damn, one thing I can already say is that the hunger is real.. even at just 5mgs. I literally just ate a big steak dinner and went and laid on the couch and my stomach growling lol wtf. Never experienced this with cjc / ghrp

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
hmm typing this and my hand feels a little numb can't tell it it's in my head or not tho? def numb. and hunger was absolutely not in my head. And this at only 5mg.. I think I'm going to stick right for a while. Will update in a few days at 5mg

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
hmm typing this and my hand feels a little numb can't tell it it's in my head or not tho? def numb. and hunger was absolutely not in my head. And this at only 5mg.. I think I'm going to stick right for a while. Will update in a few days at 5mg

5mg is a good dose for some people. It's definitely enough to get results. I like 10mg for better results and little or no side effects. When I start going over 10mg the side effects start outweighing the results. Some people can take higher doses with next to no side effects. If you are like this on 5mg just ride it out and up when you need to.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I get bloated on any dose. This time around my wrists and hands are killing me ove 12.5 mg.
still going to bring it up to 25mg. This week
Love mk- I just grow and grow and grow- it's crazy stuff.
went of for around 4 months last time and didn't lose much at all

Last edited: