AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

3 draws - 3 VERY dull pins
Old
  (#1)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

3 draws - 3 VERY dull pins - 05-07-2005, 07:18 PM

I have some new vials and I think you guys should know that I have tried 3 consecutive times to draw and shoot with the same pin and tip got bent so bad on every one that it WOULD NOT PENETRATE my skin! I tried, with quite a bit of force, and it simply would not work. The tips folded over - they were completely useless after ONE PASS through the rubber stopper. I see no need in talking about the source of these vials. The point here is to inform those who were unsure as to whether or not this actually happens. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU DO NEED EXTRA PINS ON HAND GUYS!!! Hope you all have them.

daman :wackit:

Old
  (#2)
BigTex

05-07-2005, 08:05 PM

For me, using oils, it is 20g to draw, 22 or 23 g to inject.

Old
  (#3)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

05-07-2005, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex
For me, using oils, it is 20g to draw, 22 or 23 g to inject.
I generally use a 22 to draw and a 23 to squirt. This was mostly just an experiment - to prove a point. There has been some debating over this matter. These pins were not just a little dull - they were basically destroyed by the stopper. Even I was unsure, because I have drawn and injected with the same pin on numerous occasions. The point is this, not all rubber stoppers are as forgiving as others. And there are most definitely those that will destroy pins.

Last edited by imdaman1; 05-07-2005 at 09:04 PM.

Old
  (#4)
Freejay

05-08-2005, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS 1
I never heard of a rubber stopper screwing up a pin. That must be some stong rubber.
I used the same 23g pin on my first try, and it was still plenty sharp.

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#5)
MaSTa LifTa

05-08-2005, 10:21 PM

I almost always use the same pin to draw and shoot with. I can't believe a rubber stopper can do that much damage.

Old
  (#6)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-08-2005, 11:48 PM

Are you using the same source for these vials. Maybe he's upgrading. Or it could be your just getting stronger from the gear.

Old
  (#7)
imdaman1
AnaSCI VET

05-09-2005, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Are you using the same source for these vials. Maybe he's upgrading. Or it could be your just getting stronger from the gear.
I've got like 8 vials from the guy. I've only started drawing from one of them so far. Maybe its just this one vial that has a hard stopper - don't know yet. I have heard others say that they have experienced this same problem.

BTW - what the hell does getting stronger have to do with the rubber dulling the pins?

Old
  (#8)
HigherStandard

05-10-2005, 10:46 PM

Maybe your skin is just like leather now and its too hard for the pin to penetrate

Old
  (#9)
HigherStandard

05-10-2005, 10:47 PM

I draw with a 22 and squirt with a 23 or a 25 depending on where its goin
I just want the pin to be as sharp as it possibly can when its pokin through the skin.

Old
  (#10)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

05-11-2005, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman1
I have some new vials and I think you guys should know that I have tried 3 consecutive times to draw and shoot with the same pin and tip got bent so bad on every one that it WOULD NOT PENETRATE my skin! I tried, with quite a bit of force, and it simply would not work. The tips folded over - they were completely useless after ONE PASS through the rubber stopper. I see no need in talking about the source of these vials. The point here is to inform those who were unsure as to whether or not this actually happens. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU DO NEED EXTRA PINS ON HAND GUYS!!! Hope you all have them.
I learned a long time ago a couple or three pokes through stoppers will significantly dull a needle.ALWAYS,Ive ordered double pins. One gets wasted on the draw and the other I use the fresh pin to inject.
Terumo 23g x 1 1/2"

Long Live Crazy Horse!