©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Collette Nelson on insulin

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Thought this was a good video on insulin use. She suggests lantus being used twice a day 🤔

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jiuZ9Jd89Jw&feature=share[/ame]

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I agree man, I was way impressed with her knowledge. Very enlightening video. Still not sure if I will try Lantus twice a day once I start running it. But my first shot will be at 4 a.m. and then the second and 4 p.m. so that's not too close to bedtime. Im just more worried about going hypo while I sleep. But from what she says they long insulin is very hard to do that. I'll also be doing keto

I tried to follow her on Facebook. But she has too many friends and I don't see the guests follow option anymore

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ive seen this on Daves YT channel. Those are extremely low doses she's talking about. I think she is a rep for an insulin company.

G160

Feb 12, 2018
Ive seen this on Daves YT channel. Those are extremely low doses she's talking about. I think she is a rep for an insulin company.
Agreed talking about tressiba. Pretty much marketing newer insulin formulations.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

G160

Feb 12, 2018
true but the information i thought was pretty good
I like the video where they have sarcev and the other guy and they start literally arguing. From being eastern european i could see that sarcev was pretty much snapping on palumbo. Seemed pretty genuine the speaker wanted to censor stuff and the other 2 were trying to get sarcev to throw out his protocols to the public. Best video ive seen as far as slin goes.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I like the video where they have sarcev and the other guy and they start literally arguing. From being eastern european i could see that sarcev was pretty much snapping on palumbo. Seemed pretty genuine the speaker wanted to censor stuff and the other 2 were trying to get sarcev to throw out his protocols to the public. Best video ive seen as far as slin goes.

Yeah that's definitely a good one

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Just amagine how big you could get with some one like her in your corner - better yet - how healthy

Victory

Dec 26, 2008

That was a good one. I have a few buddies who have followed his slin cycle and they put on a lot of size. I have seen this one but I turned it off but will have to watch again when I have the time.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
For B.B. and beginning alike Lantus too long acting. The most widely successful insulin used fir B.B. is humalog works fast leaves fast. Long as you eat within few all is good .