©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

mast e questions

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok never ran mast till now everything I read most love it but hear alot about the hair line. This leads me to a few questions that I really haven't seen answers for.

1 at what dose do you guys that ran it alot usually start seeing the hair issue?

2 at what dose when running it along side of other compounds do you see the best results from it ?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ok never ran mast till now everything I read most love it but hear alot about the hair line. This leads me to a few questions that I really haven't seen answers for.

1 at what dose do you guys that ran it alot usually start seeing the hair issue?

2 at what dose when running it along side of other compounds do you see the best results from it ?

I can't say I have noticed hair issues with mast. Many on here probably have as it's known for it. Any dose is good but 400mg per week is a good dose for me. If you are worried about sides but want to try it start at 100mg per week and move up gradually.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
I'm running 350mg of mast prop and I'm having no hair issues.

In also running an equal dose of tren ace and 500 test cyp. I'm loving my current cycle

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Years ago I could run mast or winny or tren with no hair issues but not anymore. However, for me the hair grows back - doesn’t work that way for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Mast p at 50mg per day or 100mg eod is good for me. If you are losing hair now it may make things worst. Most aas will do the same. I agree with starting low and seeing how you are. I have lost hair over the years but never noticed losing more on mast. Try low dosed mast p as it's short acting so if there is an issue youc an stop and it won't be in your system that long.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Mast p at 50mg per day or 100mg eod is good for me. If you are losing hair now it may make things worst. Most aas will do the same. I agree with starting low and seeing how you are. I have lost hair over the years but never noticed losing more on mast. Try low dosed mast p as it's short acting so if there is an issue youc an stop and it won't be in your system that long.

Mast p at 50mg ed with slin pins is my usual dose as well. Sometimes I may even stick at 30-40mg and never anymore than 60mg ed.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I have used 400-600mg mast e most cycles. Always thought about trying a higher dose but haven't yet. I have heard of people using 1g and over. The sides were fine for me at 600mg so I may try it one day. I suppose some hair thinning but nothing out of the ordinary.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I like adding 200mg mast e or tren e to cycles. If running with just test then about 400-500mg mast e. Although I prefer using mast p and think that would be better for you if concerned with side effects.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Never have had hair issues with MAST E or PROP but I think some of that can be genetically pre disposed.
I've seen results with as little as 200mg MAST E, but I would suggest around 300-400mg per week.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thanks for the input I'm gonna keep in the lower end as suggested , I'm not real prone but I think I got some winny instead of var a few cycles back that I was over doing and it seems to have started the process, before that I really didn't loose hair other than mild age thinking.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
always ran mast at double my test dose but my hair was gone long before i touched mast. i still use it with my trt 100/200 is a great test mast dose for cruise.

VP

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Well just to update I went with 50 a day and I'm not sure if it's the mast or the deca yet but I'm pretty short tempered . I don't get this way even on large amounts of tren. I'm guessing it could be we're having to deal with the wife insecure ,self righteous , spoiled brother at the moment so I'm sure that's some of it but I'm usually not an asshole at all and as of late I just don't take shit of any kind from anyone lol...but the hair so far has been good

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Well just to update I went with 50 a day and I'm not sure if it's the mast or the deca yet but I'm pretty short tempered . I don't get this way even on large amounts of tren. I'm guessing it could be we're having to deal with the wife insecure ,self righteous , spoiled brother at the moment so I'm sure that's some of it but I'm usually not an asshole at all and as of late I just don't take shit of any kind from anyone lol...but the hair so far has been good

Deca does that to me with temper
Ten at small douse gets me agitated as all hell unless I use proviron with it.
Never had an anger issue with mast yet - but I keep it real low

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

I’m 52 20 plus cycles full head of hair . Only if genetically you are predisposed do you lose . You can still hinder loss with minoxidil and nizorol and Nixon shampoo . Or like me have lazer hat that wear few minutes weekly . As insurance. Don’t wait until you go bald . Steroids may effect you so invest in minoxidil and or lazer therapy both on eBay cheap . Especially if you plan on using few years. I was using minoxidil in 90s I didn’t use aas until my 30s

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Deca does that to me with temper
Ten at small douse gets me agitated as all hell unless I use proviron with it.
Never had an anger issue with mast yet - but I keep it real low

Only time I had any anger issues with MAST was MAST PROP @100mg daily. It wasn't out of control but I did notice I became agitated quickly and I'm typically a very patient reasonable guy.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I think maybe I'm being paranoid after the run that started shedding me ...lol but I swear I think it's starting to thin again ....I know it can't be this quick but damn.......I never really gave a shit about hair until I thought it might go , always shave my head alot, it's like now it's another challenge to keep it...lol

I'm gonna watch close and try out the shampoo for now.