©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coming off cycle and when to

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Currently I'm running 500 mg test cyp, 350 tren and 350 mast. All of my bloodwork came back exceptional except my ldl is a little high. My original plan was to run tren and mast for six weeks and drop back down to trt for a few months. With that original plan I'd be done may 8th. Right now I'm still seeing substantial changes with very minimal sides from the tren. So my question is should I go ahead and try to squeeze a few more weeks out of the cycle since I'm still gaining and my bloods are good? Or should I stick to the original plan and come off for a few months and hit it hard after summer is over?

My current stats are 5'9 205 11% bf.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
I forgot to add. The tren and mast for six weeks is on the tail end of a 12 week cycle. First six weeks I ran deca, tbol and the same amount of test.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My 2 cents
If it were me - I would ride it till you stop gaining. Mostly if your bloods are great.
Take the gains when and were you can

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
If blood work is good maybe extend and then go back down to trt for a break before a summer blast. The fact you are on trt makes a big difference. Although if you want to run a cycle during the summer but have a decent break you need to get off soon. I am facing the same dilemma now as I am gaining but I want to have a break before summer to make sure my health is as good as it can be. Perhaps you could come down to trt but add in some insulin or hgh so bloodwork still improves but you can still gain in some way.

Last edited:

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Ya, I'm with Squatster on this one. I wouldn't shut it down if things are still popping.

I'm with you guys too. It seems too hard to just let go of it so soon when I'm making some of the best gains I've made and they're still coming on.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I'm with you guys too. It seems too hard to just let go of it so soon when I'm making some of the best gains I've made and they're still coming on.

If you are making gains like that stay on and ride it out. Don't worry about timing but monitor health and when the time is right come back down to trt. Have a break and start up again when you are ready. You are on trt so it does make a big difference as you don't have to come off and recover so extending cycles if bloodwork is good is not a big issue for me.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
My 2 cents
If it were me - I would ride it till you stop gaining. Mostly if your bloods are great.
Take the gains when and were you can

I agree. But try and get your LDL back down at the same time. Cardio, diet, supps could get your numbers back down. The gear won't be helping ldl so try to limit the damage when on it. Citrus bergamot, niacin, q10, red year rice are all good.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
I would carry on. Are you using any supps for cholesterol?

Currently I'm taking 1300mg nac daily and a product called carditone. When I say it's a little high I mean just a little. My ldl is 142. Currently my diet is really clean with no vegetable oil or butter. If I do use a cooking oil its coconut oil.