©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nubain in the gym

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Why is it people can find the most screwed up junk to take thinking it's juice and manage to bake their brains instead of build muscle? I had a dude tell me in the gym the best stuff he ever tried was Nubain. It gave him super powers and he had no muscle soreness. I heard of this stuff but never cared to research it. It is a nasty pain killer injection. The guy and his buddy were benching and talking about how they could work out for hours and never feel and burn or pain. Am I just to normal or are these guys complete morons? How can you even function or lift while blasted up with this stuff? I had surgey before and had to take percocets and I couldn't even watch TV much less work out! Is it just my gym that's full of retards and junkies?

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
ha...those guys have to be a real mess. Nubain is pretty much the equivalent to morphine. I don't think thats gonna be much help in the gym or anywhere for that matter

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
CHRIS 1 said:
Those guys in the gym talking about Nubain are morans. Nubain is worse than shooting Heroin it is more addicting. I know guys who have used it and they are a mess.

Yep! Got a buddy trying to kick right now (he's also hooked on Oxy.) Don't want to offend anyone, but IV drug use (including Nubain) is for TOOLS! My father was a herion addict and died from contracting HEP C.