©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

natural ai

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok had a last minute travel event pop up that I hadn't figured on. It is only 5 days so got the food and a gym to get workouts covered. Well I wasn't thinking on my gear....I just went ahead and pinned all of it to cover the days before leaving like I have before usually solves the not carrying issue well my dumb ass forgot my ai at home wich I wouldn't even worry about 5 days but I lined out my test batch before leaving so I took a shit ton of test c before heading out . Im thinking the mast will help but I can feel the bloat bad already.ive been on test c for a long time so no lag time really for the system.

Is there a Natty ai I can get at the pharmacy? I seem to remember it being talked about in the past but don't remember the details.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Ok had a last minute travel event pop up that I hadn't figured on. It is only 5 days so got the food and a gym to get workouts covered. Well I wasn't thinking on my gear....I just went ahead and pinned all of it to cover the days before leaving like I have before usually solves the not carrying issue well my dumb ass forgot my ai at home wich I wouldn't even worry about 5 days but I lined out my test batch before leaving so I took a shit ton of test c before heading out . Im thinking the mast will help but I can feel the bloat bad already.ive been on test c for a long time so no lag time really for the system.

Is there a Natty ai I can get at the pharmacy? I seem to remember it being talked about in the past but don't remember the details.

Vitex maybe?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Nevermind I found it. Thanks for the tip I hadn't heard of that one until now that's a heck of alot easier than the veggies I've been pounding to help counter the conversation .
I take a hundred milligrams a day just for the hell of it. If I take 300 I tend to get aches and pains just like I would if I was using nolvadex

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I wouldn't worry about it. If you have been using an AI your levels are probably low. Even if you injected a lot in one go it's only 5 days. The estrogen rise may even do you good!