©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any regrets?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
from the point when you decided this is it, im going to take steroids, have you had any regrets?

im going to start testosteone d. after my wedding (june 5th) and pumping iron like I have never done before, I just want to be reassured im not fucking up. ive put a lot of thought into this and want it so bad, but at the same time I know I could never admit this to most of my friends and family.but I want to be big, my 14" bicep is not enough, I want to get huge.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
from the point when you decided this is it, im going to take steroids, have you had any regrets?

im going to start testosteone d. after my wedding (june 5th) and pumping iron like I have never done before, I just want to be reassured im not fucking up. ive put a lot of thought into this and want it so bad, but at the same time I know I could never admit this to most of my friends and family.but I want to be big, my 14" bicep is not enough, I want to get huge.

My only regret is that I didn't start using them sooner.

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
i will agree with this statement except that i want to make it clear that starting earlier for me doesnt mean in my teens but rather in my early 20's. i did a few cycles of mild stuff in my 20's but never really got hardcore till my mid 30's when i realized that if i ever wanted to get as big as i desire to, natural gains would never get me there.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
No, i'm in the middle of my cycle, and im already planning my next one lol , (money, what to take) ... I feel like trying all of them !!!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
imdaman1 said:

ditto on that one I wonder often how big I would be if I had gotten into it at 25 instead of 31,

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I'm happy I decied to do AAS's. I'm already looking forward to my fall/winter bulker I'm planning :)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
my only regret is that i havent been constant. something comes up after a cycle where i dont get back on, like now. i want to be continuous and keep adding to the gains, instead of reaching them again.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
TexasCreed said:
my only regret is that i havent been constant. something comes up after a cycle where i dont get back on, like now. i want to be continuous and keep adding to the gains, instead of reaching them again.

Good point Tex. I deffinately will try to plan out my next cycle better. I want to have all the gear, ancellaries, etc, up front. I will also be much more strict with my self concerning diet, and lifestyle (no partying on the weekends.)

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm in my second cycle, and no matter how much you plan before hand it all comes down to how you work that cycle.

I have no regrets. I also have no patience I should have waited before starting this cycle. I am in the middle of renovating my new home and the timing sucks.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Bro, I started at 43 years old! My regret is that I didn't start at 23. I was an athlete and worked without assist for over 20 years against guys who did it all. I can't buy back those years but I'm going to be the best you can be at 43+.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't have any regrets because i know full well of the possible outcomes of what i do. Research prepared me for what to expect.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Good comment oracle. You have to know what the possible side effects are before you start. Make sure the positives outweigh the negatives in your opinion. If they do, then you won't regret it.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm now 47 and mid way thru my cycle now.....The only regrets I have is not informing myself enough on what to look out for as far as side effects...This board is the perfect source of my info..There's alot of guys with the knowledge you need.....The regret I have is when I was younger I used way too much gear....At 1 point I was using a full 3 cc's of bulgarian finaject a week on top of 3'cc of test e and 3 cc's od test cyp 15 5mg d-bols and up to 5 nadrol 50's by sysntex....and then no pct after the cycle just a hard crash...then start up 2 months later.....What a marooon

got2bjuicen

Mar 6, 2005
None hear,just read up & listen to the vet's for good info,I've put on 96 lbs. since I've started using,granted it's been a couple of yrs.,but never 1 problem ever!!!

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
The only regrets you will have are the ones you get from not learning and asking the questions. I have had great results and have tried a lot of gear. But "If I would have know then what I know now" Boy I would have gotten better results and have gotten here faster. Maybe avoided certain dilemas as well. Bro Advice from me who has been there ask all the questions and if your going to cycle, put your all into it. I have had a few cycles where I din't get enough protein, or maybe enogh rest, or even partied on the weekends. If your going to cycle 1. Eat clean and get plenty of protein. 2. Drink at least a gallon of water a day. 3. take supplements glutamine, taurine, creatine, multi-vit (with b-complex50mg at least) take your cranberry, milk thisltle, saw palmetto, etc ask along the way or read up on things. 4.eat every 3 hours make the meals worth it (limit fast food) 5.utilize your time and efforts in the gym work out because you love it. 6. get plenty of rest to grow. and last but not least just because it worked for one guy doesn't mean it will work for you. look for Results not answers!!! and good luck and welcome to the club!!!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
chromedome said:
bro.. how's your bride-to-be feel about it. If you're gonna hide it you may end up with some regrets later when she finds out.

im not going to tell her, but I won't lie either. she's had her share of controlled substances in colledge, so she can't really judge me. but good point.

actually we have a very understanding relationship, we can work it out if it comes to that. she didn't like me buying guns either, but she accepts it now .