©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable Superdrol...

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
The best way to find out is brew a small batch. Like 10 ml. Let it sit and see if it holds. If it does than its g2g

JJBones

Jul 10, 2015
Superdrol is easy to hold ... Anadrol is very difficult. Both are much better injected

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Inj sdrol made me feel ill. It was great for results but even with 10mg inj sdrol and I would start feeling sick about 1 hour after injecting. I tried 20mg for 1 day and went back down as it was too much for me. My appetite was non existent most of the day.

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
Let me update this properly, using a carrier like TC or TU can help.

Using a very thick carrier oil that cushions the raw and keeps the crystals in a nice pillow of thickness

The use of a highly potent solvent will have to be used as well.

Any oral going into an oil will need at least 2 if not 3 of the above to make a nice yummy finished perfect product.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
What’s the easiest oral to make injectable ? I’ve seen many people go with dbol

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018

dbol is the easiest.

Sdrol I'm sure you will need guiacol and or Ethyl Oleate in there. I saw on PM that Viking has it at 40mg/ml I think it was. you could make it at 20mg/ml and have a better chance at it holding, but I'm guessing one reason at making it at 40mg is less liquid to inject which is a good reason. Mix it right along with your other inejectables AND the second injection time you wouldn't be injecting much liquid by itself.

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018

The following are about the same and can be blended to create synergy.
dbol, drol,tbol, sdrol is not that hard and doesn't need any more sol to go from 20mg/mL to 40mg/mL

Fantastic for a pre-workout blend adding bases of nandro, and test and npp.

needs a touch more sol but it will hold!

I concur IF ON CYCLE ts better to make higher dosed gear and use less and oil but cut with other compounds you are taking. Use sdrol before workout.

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
The following are about the same and can be blended to create synergy.
dbol, drol,tbol, sdrol is not that hard and doesn't need any more sol to go from 20mg/mL to 40mg/mL

Fantastic for a pre-workout blend adding bases of nandro, and test and npp.

needs a touch more sol but it will hold!

I concur IF ON CYCLE ts better to make higher dosed gear and use less and oil but cut with other compounds you are taking. Use sdrol before workout.
hey kinetix would you make sdrol the same as dbol then? Do you mind sharing your recipe? :)

goback2013

Feb 25, 2014
i now make all injectables out of conventional orals.

of course i max concentration at 25-50mg/ml.. but you dont need much to get results from injectable orals.

Edwina

Apr 6, 2018
The best way to find out is brew a small batch. Like 10 ml. Let it sit and see if it holds. If it does than its g2g

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
hey kinetix would you make sdrol the same as dbol then? Do you mind sharing your recipe? :)

I would make dbol the same as superdrol not the other way around.

30mg/ml superdrol max is all i would go.

what are you using for for carrier and solvents?

I will see what i can put together for you.

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
Here was the last recipe I used for dbol.

100ml/50mg
5.5g raw
3ml BA
20ml BB
20ml guaiacol
52ml gso

swim15

May 17, 2014
Interested in this as well. Anyone use a recipe without guaiacol? Was gonna try 40mg/ml with miglyol 840 and/or EO

swim15

May 17, 2014
Made 15g of superdrol at 40mg/ml in full miglyol 850 with 2/10 BA/BB. Held well and smooth as butter