©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Phil Heath off season posing

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I know it's off season but there are some serious guys coming up from the ranks and they are looking a lot better "off season". I know, I know, there are no trophies for off season posing............

[ame]https://youtu.be/Y3cO6EJ3wmQ[/ame]

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
H1-121029956.jpg&cci_ts=20121024165232&ExactW=320

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Video isn't great but, he does look a big softer then in the past off season.

How lean he is irrelevant though....... What is relevant is that being that "puffy" is going to make the gut that much harder to bring in and, that's been the knock on him the last two years.

Let's be honest here..... He's a fuck face. That's easy to see but, he's an amazing bodybuilder and, I don't have any gripes about his past Olympia wins. If you dig into the pics, he does win a majority of the poses against anyone and, that's all you gotta do.

If his abdominal thigh was better, he probably be the most complete Mr Olympia ever.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I saw this on my Facebook the other day. As you posted there are more impressive off season guys out there. But Phil is like that every year. It's mad as he looks nowhere as special as when he is in contest shape. Compared to the other top guys he doesn't even look that big. But it's the same every time and he starts morphing when the water and fat comes off. I still think Ramy will take it this year though.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
ive had friends that saw him in person...they were in disbelief how narrow he is... and these same friends have witnessed Coleman and Cutler with me..said he was wearing a T-shirt and looked very narrow

BG

Nov 17, 2013
I was shocked at his shape 20wks out. Looks like he is going for condition because I would imagine he has put on all the size he is going to and that... idk. Idk, like I said, I was surprised that he was holding that kind of water and fat. like, if he is 270 he will need a high amount of gh and other drugs to not lose ANY size because 20 is JUST water. then you have to take of the fat.
Maybe he is betting the bank Ramey won't be in shape

BG

Nov 17, 2013
Dang, couldn't edit.. condition because he isn't THAT big

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I’ve seen something similar every off season for the last couple years. Someone posts a video just like this and everyone talks about how bad his shape is off season and how he’s going to get beat this year because of it. And guess what happens every year? Yup, he pulls it together just in time to win yet ANOTHER Olympia crown. Not saying he’s gonna win this year, but I wouldn’t bet against him.

Off season condition means absolutely fuck all.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
ive had friends that saw him in person...they were in disbelief how narrow he is... and these same friends have witnessed Coleman and Cutler with me..said he was wearing a T-shirt and looked very narrow

He is very narrow but his arms and shoulders make up for it.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I saw a pic of him from the side from this guest pose and his waist is very big. As others have posted off season means nothing and he has never looked like Mr O in the offseason. He is 7 time Mr O for a reason though.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He posted his own pic and it looked much better than the video but videos don't lie. He looks the same every offseason but always brings it for the contest. He has the luxury of taking the whole season off and just preparing for the Olympia as well. The big pro's get so watery in the off season.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't think he deserves it but I predict Phil will win another one before Ramy takes over. If Ramy had the goal of coming in the most peeled he would have a better chance. But they always load him up when he doesn't really need it as he is much bigger than Phil.