©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"It's just a number"

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thing they all had in common - they still work there ass off.
I think one of the key for longevity also is that deep tissue massage

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
Thing they all had in common - they still work there ass off.
I think one of the key for longevity also is that deep tissue massage
And genetics. [emoji846]

These guys have that going for them as well

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
"Genetics" and gear brother. Cross over the 50 mark and your running on a fraction of the testosterone you once had. It all comes down to food/training and gear. At that age the genetics in play are what they allow you to still do in the gym IMO. LOL, soon I'm going to be one of these old heads still maintaining "The Guard"

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
"Genetics" and gear brother. Cross over the 50 mark and your running on a fraction of the testosterone you once had. It all comes down to food/training and gear. At that age the genetics in play are what they allow you to still do in the gym IMO. LOL, soon I'm going to be one of these old heads still maintaining "The Guard"

Amen brother!!! I’m 52 turn 53 July been training in martial arts age 5 then 12 B.B. And never stop . It’s when you stop you lose faster as you age . Gear I consider assisting me to train , I don’t consider it cheating and I don’t abuse . I can’t imagine a life with no training

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
They all look great. Good to see older guys still pushing it hard and winning the battle of aging. Although that first guys walk on the beach was funny!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I hope to be the same at that age. Very motivational to see guys with that never stop mentality.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Impressive. A lot of the older pro's also look great well into their 60's and 70's.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Shit, when I’m that old.. no way will I be hitting the gym.. I’ll
Be drinking and watching the grandkids .. and instead of meal
Prep I’ll
Be death bed prepin