©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pet / animals

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Just curious anyone into animals - I have 10 yo cat that’s my BFF . Anyone with pets brush their pets teeth? Lol I’m studying and as they get older tooth decay big deal so now I fight her to brush teeth . Wondering anyone have issue with dog cat etc .
I volunteer at the area zoo and cat rescue so it’s been shown to be important who knew not me ? Lol

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive got a bengal cat and 3 great danes...the car acts more like a dog, my danes are big ooe babies their scared to death of my wifes shitzu lol.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The dane in my avatar was named boss we lost him last year to congestive heart failure....he was my best friend for 8 years....240 pounds he was big even for a great dane

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I love Danes. By far my favorite breed of dog, and one of the few that are tall enough that I can pet them without having to lean down and stress my back. Probably my favorite thing about them is that they’re so sensitive. For being such large and intimidating dogs they all tend toward being huge babies! Such great animals.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had to put our AmericanBulldog/Mastiff down almost exactly 1 month ago had rolling seizures for an hour, But we rescued a pit this week. Cool dog loves people. Chases the rabbits in our backyard all day long.

Ak

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Not so long ago lost my dog he was an American bulldog Mastiff mix.
He was my best friend and it hurt like a mother. Cried like a baby

Just a week ago picked up a
Bull mastiff / doggo argentino mix.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012

Doood ours was awsome what a character , he would talk to us all the time. Brought us toys everytime one of us walked in the door. Luv Mastiff breeds. And yes I cried like a baby myself.

ak

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I have 3 cats and brush there teeth occasionally. You'd think I was trying to kill them from the way they act. Gotta watch cats teeth. They sometime develop a resorbtive bone disorder and their teeth fall out. Found one of my cat's canine sitting on the floor. we thought he was acting out of character. Turns out he was in a lot of pain while the tooth was decaying.

Chooch

May 3, 2013
We have a 140lb GSD, an 85lb Dobe, and a Merle Great Dane that’s just a pup and already over 100lbs. Also got two cats. When one of the cats dies we’re planning getting a snow lynx. It’s like a damn zoo in this house lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
We have a 140lb GSD, an 85lb Dobe, and a Merle Great Dane that’s just a pup and already over 100lbs. Also got two cats. When one of the cats dies we’re planning getting a snow lynx. It’s like a damn zoo in this house lol

What’s a GSD?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've had 2 dogs and a few cats over the years. All unique personalities and I have loved them to death. Gods little angels.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Dreading that day for one/both of my pups...Shit fucking time man!

I have two Alaskan Klee Kai (mini huskies)...Black/white male and red/white female (essentially my kids!)...And one bitchy cat that only likes me and my wife :p

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Your not the only one I cried for days after losing one of my
Labs
I spent over $12,000 on surgery and vet bills at the best vet hospital in the country and she died 3 days later
I don’t regret the $12k I regret the pain I put her through trying to save her
I hope the Rainbow ridge is true !
Can’t get a puppy yet cause her sister is almost 13 yo and can’t put her through the craziesnt of a puppy

Chooch

May 3, 2013
Here’s two of my beasts.

Attachments

• 226C9041-B8EC-4213-A6B9-AE68FA3FB4C5.png
    226C9041-B8EC-4213-A6B9-AE68FA3FB4C5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Here's my boys. They're clowns

We try to brush their teeth but it's a hassle. There is actually an additive you can put in their water that is supposed to help. I did this cause their breath is awful and it helps with that. Dunno about their teeth though.
6c821095dda7275eb3e2fb14f8f50d3f.jpg
b95a2e85fb88fb111951b6efec37fc1d.jpg

Last edited:

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I have 3 cats and brush there teeth occasionally. You'd think I was trying to kill them from the way they act. Gotta watch cats teeth. They sometime develop a resorbtive bone disorder and their teeth fall out. Found one of my cat's canine sitting on the floor. we thought he was acting out of character. Turns out he was in a lot of pain while the tooth was decaying.

I know I’m huge animsl planet vet show fanatic see it now torture my girl with tooth brush and dental treats

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Here's my boys. They're clowns

We try to brush their teeth but it's a hassle. There is actually an additive you can put in their water that is supposed to help. I did this cause their breath is awful and it helps with that. Dunno about their teeth though.
6c821095dda7275eb3e2fb14f8f50d3f.jpg
b95a2e85fb88fb111951b6efec37fc1d.jpg

The first pic looks like he is smiling at u lol.

Does the additive for the water actually work on the breath? My dogs can peel paint at times.

I’ve got a female pointer and a fat ninja panda for a pug. This little fat fucker can jump to our 3-4 foot kitchen counter island chair then jump on to the counter.

Seems like once a week my son or Wife leave some thing out on the island and when I come home and make my way up the stairs if our split level I’d hear him smacking his lips.

It’s at that moment I know what happened and why I’m hearing that sound. Then I see the disaster!

I tell him to get down and I’m a 10th of a second he is down and out side.

Little shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montego

Feb 19, 2018
The first pic looks like he is smiling at u lol.

Does the additive for the water actually work on the breath? My dogs can peel paint at times.

I’ve got a female pointer and a fat ninja panda for a pug. This little fat fucker can jump to our 3-4 foot kitchen counter island chair then jump on to the counter.

Seems like once a week my son or Wife leave some thing out on the island and when I come home and make my way up the stairs if our split level I’d hear him smacking his lips.

It’s at that moment I know what happened and why I’m hearing that sound. Then I see the disaster!

I tell him to get down and I’m a 10th of a second he is down and out side.

Little shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it actually works. It's like mouth wash I guess.