©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What tests should I order?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys. I recently started self prescribed TRT at 210mg/wk. This is my 4th week. Been pinning every single day to ease my body into this. Previously natural all my life. I am having some irritation with nipples and I don't know if I am having hot flashes or what but it seems that way! I have Nolva because I thought at this low of a dose I wouldn't need much stronger. I have been on 10mg Nolva ED for about 3 days. Nips started feeling irritated around same time. Felt bloated last week too.

I believe it's obvious my estrogen is too high. Question: What tests should I get done and how quickly can these symptoms turn into full blown gyno, which would...suck. Also, how long should I give it before I say the Nolva isn't working? Should I just stop injections now or is that overboard? I would like to go tmrw to get tests but need some input first... Probably ordering Anastrozole tonight and hopefully get it ASAP. Thanks for the help, really appreciate it. NO BOOOOOBBBBSSS!!!!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Hi guys. I recently started self prescribed TRT at 210mg/wk. This is my 4th week. Been pinning every single day to ease my body into this. Previously natural all my life. I am having some irritation with nipples and I don't know if I am having hot flashes or what but it seems that way! I have Nolva because I thought at this low of a dose I wouldn't need much stronger. I have been on 10mg Nolva ED for about 3 days. Nips started feeling irritated around same time. Felt bloated last week too.

I believe it's obvious my estrogen is too high. Question: What tests should I get done and how quickly can these symptoms turn into full blown gyno, which would...suck. Also, how long should I give it before I say the Nolva isn't working? Should I just stop injections now or is that overboard? I would like to go tmrw to get tests but need some input first... Probably ordering Anastrozole tonight and hopefully get it ASAP. Thanks for the help, really appreciate it. NO BOOOOOBBBBSSS!!!!

You are definitely over reacting. The best thing for gyno is nolvadex. But to prevent it you should use an AI and I recommend aromasin. I would use both and when the gyno goes carry on with the AI only. You need to get your test, free test and estrogen tested. The most important type of estrogen to have tested is estradiol (E2). That should tell you where you stand.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
That makes me feel a little better. I am going to get those tests this coming week. I was on 10mg EOD with Nolva. Would you suggest 20mg EOD or 10mg ED, or higher? My concern is I don't know how quickly lumps can develop and become irreversible. I hear of people going to sleep then waking up with them over night. Gonna order some AI tmrw.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

j4ever

Aug 27, 2017
bro if I'm not mistaking you can go to discountlabs.com and they have a post-trt panel that you can get, can remember everything that is within the panel, tt,ft, estradiol sensitive, cbc and a couple of more things, good luck.

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
That makes me feel a little better. I am going to get those tests this coming week. I was on 10mg EOD with Nolva. Would you suggest 20mg EOD or 10mg ED, or higher? My concern is I don't know how quickly lumps can develop and become irreversible. I hear of people going to sleep then waking up with them over night. Gonna order some AI tmrw.

I’ve used 20 mg nolva and 12.5 mg aromasin ed to take care of that issue and once all signs were gone I used aroma only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I’ve used 20 mg nolva and 12.5 mg aromasin ed to take care of that issue and once all signs were gone I used aroma only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good plan here.

Get bloods.

Labsmd.com female hormone panel is $73 with no cap on testosterone levels

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the replies. Thing is I would like to stay away from an AI if possible. If I plan on running 200mg indefinitely as a TRT, I don't really want to be on an AI forever also due to sides over long term. I am currently trying to clean up my diet and up the cruciferous vegetables to lower estrogen naturally. I am going to order those tests regardless just to make sure this feeling isn't in my head. Irritation comes and goes, but there is no pain currently on or behind my nips.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Thanks for the replies. Thing is I would like to stay away from an AI if possible. If I plan on running 200mg indefinitely as a TRT, I don't really want to be on an AI forever also due to sides over long term. I am currently trying to clean up my diet and up the cruciferous vegetables to lower estrogen naturally. I am going to order those tests regardless just to make sure this feeling isn't in my head. Irritation comes and goes, but there is no pain currently on or behind my nips.

If you are sensitive to the test and prone to gyno you should ALWAYS have AI on hand period end if story or you don’t do testosterone. .

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone have success lowering estrogen just with the diet? With cruciferous vegetables?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
When you guys order this, do you go to a lab they decide for the draw or is it your family doc ?
I went to discountedlabs.com and choose which ones I wanted. Then found a site near me and brought the online printout. They drew it, no questions asked. Got results online about a week later.

j4ever

Aug 27, 2017
I went to discountedlabs.com and choose which ones I wanted. Then found a site near me and brought the online printout. They drew it, no questions asked. Got results online about a week later.

bro out of curiosity, what were your results and your protocol when tested.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
bro out of curiosity, what were your results and your protocol when tested.
Below are my results. High E2. What do you mean by protocol?
c2101bdd440a9f6ef39847840dab9c44.jpg

j4ever

Aug 27, 2017
Below are my results. High E2. What do you mean by protocol?
c2101bdd440a9f6ef39847840dab9c44.jpg

I went back a re-read your opening post, you pinning ed for a total of 210mg a week, that's what I meant by protocol, damn man you scored high with e2 and that is with estro sens test, if you staying on that dose I don't see anyway you cant use an ai.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I went back a re-read your opening post, you pinning ed for a total of 210mg a week, that's what I meant by protocol, damn man you scored high with e2 and that is with estro sens test, if you staying on that dose I don't see anyway you cant use an ai.
Yeah...I know. It sucks. I am using over the be counter AI with Nolva until my others come in. I'm hoping I feel and see a world of difference after my estrogen is down.

WVcardealer

Jun 7, 2018
210 weekly is a high TRT dose,daily injections of 15mg daily will work and keep estro. levels in range.