AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Wesley Vissers Bodypower UK
Old
  (#1)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Wesley Vissers Bodypower UK - 05-20-2018, 05:42 PM

I want to post this video as it's just a really feel good video. He has a bright future ahead of him. But it's more just nice to see how his family travelled and trained with him. Plus it shows one of the hardcore gyms in the UK. This is what I call the nice side of bodybuilding and what it should all be about.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#2)
markg518

05-21-2018, 06:11 PM

Been following him for a few years now and yes he seems like his hardwork is paying off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I want to post this video as it's just a really feel good video. He has a bright future ahead of him. But it's more just nice to see how his family travelled and trained with him. Plus it shows one of the hardcore gyms in the UK. This is what I call the nice side of bodybuilding and what it should all be about.

BODYPOWER UK - PART 1: Posing @ the Posing Room - HARDCORE GYM - Meeting People - YouTube
Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#3)
odin
AnaSCI VET

05-21-2018, 10:37 PM

Great video. If he qualifies for the O it's going to be a stacked show.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#4)
custom creation
Banned

05-21-2018, 10:41 PM

I think he is going to do some great things. He definitely has a great support group.

Old
  (#5)
SURGE

05-22-2018, 01:35 AM

I really enjoy his videos but haven't seen this one. I will watch it next time I do cardio. Thanks for posting.

Old
  (#6)
Victory

05-22-2018, 02:54 PM

That gym and it's owner is great. We need more people like that in this industry.

Old
  (#7)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

05-22-2018, 05:38 PM

I think classic physique will headline some shows in the future. With Regan just winning and Chris Bumstead seeming to always be improving it's much more exciting than open bodybuilding. Wesley needs to fill out in certain areas but has the potential to beat all the top guys.