©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wesley Vissers Bodypower UK

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I want to post this video as it's just a really feel good video. He has a bright future ahead of him. But it's more just nice to see how his family travelled and trained with him. Plus it shows one of the hardcore gyms in the UK. This is what I call the nice side of bodybuilding and what it should all be about.

BODYPOWER UK - PART 1: Posing @ the Posing Room - HARDCORE GYM - Meeting People - YouTube

markg518

Dec 4, 2015
Good old USA
Been following him for a few years now and yes he seems like his hardwork is paying off.
I want to post this video as it's just a really feel good video. He has a bright future ahead of him. But it's more just nice to see how his family travelled and trained with him. Plus it shows one of the hardcore gyms in the UK. This is what I call the nice side of bodybuilding and what it should all be about.

BODYPOWER UK - PART 1: Posing @ the Posing Room - HARDCORE GYM - Meeting People - YouTube

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Great video. If he qualifies for the O it's going to be a stacked show.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I really enjoy his videos but haven't seen this one. I will watch it next time I do cardio. Thanks for posting.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
That gym and it's owner is great. We need more people like that in this industry.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I think classic physique will headline some shows in the future. With Regan just winning and Chris Bumstead seeming to always be improving it's much more exciting than open bodybuilding. Wesley needs to fill out in certain areas but has the potential to beat all the top guys.