©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AI and DA, negative effects

Ironlion2

Mar 9, 2018
So at this point we all know AI's are harsh on your lipid profile, but what about effects on the rest of the body? Especially gain related metrics like IGF?

PS love this contest, everyones so active now, major win for young me !

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
So at this point we all know AI's are harsh on your lipid profile, but what about effects on the rest of the body? Especially gain related metrics like IGF?

PS love this contest, everyones so active now, major win for young me !

Not all AI’s are bad on lipids. Several studies have shown Aromasin to be much easier on lipid values. A few even showed no negative effects, if I remember correctly. Some studies showed it to have a major negative effect. As with all things in life, YMMV. The only way to know for sure what it is or is not doing to you is to get regular blood work done while on cycle. Any assumptions being made without testing to back it up is just a wild ass guess.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Not all AI’s are bad on lipids. Several studies have shown Aromasin to be much easier on lipid values. A few even showed no negative effects, if I remember correctly. Some studies showed it to have a major negative effect. As with all things in life, YMMV. The only way to know for sure what it is or is not doing to you is to get regular blood work done while on cycle. Any assumptions being made without testing to back it up is just a wild ass guess.

True fact !!