AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Drug dealers anonymous
Old
  (#1)
Viking

Drug dealers anonymous - 05-22-2018, 07:11 PM

Old
  (#2)
Durro

05-23-2018, 06:00 AM

Great interview. But I was surprised Nick didnít know a lot about some of the questions.

Old
  (#3)
FastBunny

05-27-2018, 12:37 PM

Wow some if this info is very good. Especially the water with vinegar for the pills.

Old
  (#4)
HUMANALIFE

05-28-2018, 05:57 AM

Did or does anyone else think the anonymous guy is "The Mad Scientist" Ameen? Sounds like his voice.

Old
  (#5)
srd1
AnaSCI VET

05-28-2018, 05:48 PM

Damn Humana good to see you here brother!!!!

Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.

Old
  (#6)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

05-29-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMANALIFE View Post
Did or does anyone else think the anonymous guy is "The Mad Scientist" Ameen? Sounds like his voice.
I saw this the other day and it does sound like him but I don't think it is. The voice is similar but there is no mistaking Ameen and the way he talks. It will be interesting to find out who it is.

Old
  (#7)
lntense
Donating Member

05-30-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMANALIFE View Post
You think Ameens narcissism would allow him to keep quiet about it being him? lol. It's not Ameen.

Old
  (#8)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

05-30-2018, 11:53 AM

I was impressed with this guy at first. Now having read numerous reviews of how ignorant he is to drugs / training and diet it's almost unimaginable he made it to the Pro level of body building. These guys are screen shooting there phones and showing the actual correspondence between them and Nick. Everything from advising a guy with food allergies to eat food the client told him he couldn't eat and then recommending taking insulin with Poptarts. You never ingest fats with insulin unless your goal is to instantly store 100% of the fat you do it with. I'm guessing this will be a flash in the pan moment just like his pro carrier was. Then he will go back to selling used cars like before he got the coaching idea.

Old
  (#9)
montego
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

05-30-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
I was impressed with this guy at first. Now having read numerous reviews of how ignorant he is to drugs / training and diet it's almost unimaginable he made it to the Pro level of body building. These guys are screen shooting there phones and showing the actual correspondence between them and Nick. Everything from advising a guy with food allergies to eat food the client told him he couldn't eat and then recommending taking insulin with Poptarts. You never ingest fats with insulin unless your goal is to instantly store 100% of the fat you do it with. I'm guessing this will be a flash in the pan moment just like his pro carrier was. Then he will go back to selling used cars like before he got the coaching idea.
He's an idiot.

Old
  (#10)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

05-30-2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monetgo View Post
He's an idiot.
You are correct Sir!

Old
  (#11)
lntense
Donating Member

05-31-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:

That is a lot of ifbb pros with good genetics lol.

Old
  (#12)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

05-31-2018, 12:50 PM

I went into this with an open mind but as more and more accounts of his correspondence with clients rolled in a vivid picture emerges. The joke of the whole thing is in all his videos he's busting on ALLLLL the other coaches and how they take advantage of their clients. Talk about a fox smelling his own hole.

Old
  (#13)
odin
AnaSCI VET

05-31-2018, 08:21 PM

He has a lot of experience and some of his videos have been good. But the guy is an idiot and it's starting to show with all the vids he puts out and him not having knowledge about what he is talking about. The stories of other pros are interesting. As far as technical knowledge the guy should be looked at as entertainment and not a serious coach.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#14)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

06-01-2018, 08:08 AM

He now has an instagram video of him MFing some guy as he's wearing a hat that says FUCK across the top in 3" letters. It's so embarrassing to watch.

This is all going to turn into a huge form of entertainment as he keeps attacking people and embarrassing himself. Sad

Old
  (#15)
RamboStallone

06-01-2018, 01:17 PM

How's this guy coaching people and doesn't know the basics? I like the honesty but a typical board member has more knowledge then this guy.

Also, he rags on other coaches for what they do and he does the same. For instance, he will take your money and stop responding, I've heard this already twice. Typical BS. 99% of these coaches are a scam in my opinion.

Old
  (#16)
Viking

06-02-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
How's this guy coaching people and doesn't know the basics? I like the honesty but a typical board member has more knowledge then this guy.

Also, he rags on other coaches for what they do and he does the same. For instance, he will take your money and stop responding, I've heard this already twice. Typical BS. 99% of these coaches are a scam in my opinion.
I have heard the same. Some of these popular coaches from social media have hundreds of clients. There is no way they can offer an individual plan and be attentive to each client. You often hear stories of assistants answering emails. All the top names are offering coaching now and there is no way they would have the time. Many have started releasing ebooks as well. I agree most coaching is a scam. I posted this video because it's good but it seems this guy is no better than the guys he insults in his videos.

Old
  (#17)
Victory

06-05-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durro View Post
Great interview. But I was surprised Nick didnít know a lot about some of the questions.
Why was you surprised? He doesn't seem to have a clue about anything he talks about. Genetics rule this sport. The pro stories are entertaining but I don't understand why guys pay to be coached by this guy.

Old
  (#18)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator

06-05-2018, 03:52 PM

Now on his Instagram he's running a "pay for six months and get 1 year of coaching". Shamefully, all he's after is the money. Don't know if I can remember anyone (in this industry) EVER going snatch and grab on such a huge scale before. Can you imagine JM acting like this?lol OMG, it would be as if he had lost his mind.

Old
  (#19)
odin
AnaSCI VET

06-05-2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Now on his Instagram he's running a "pay for six months and get 1 year of coaching". Shamefully, all he's after is the money. Don't know if I can remember anyone (in this industry) EVER going snatch and grab on such a huge scale before. Can you imagine JM acting like this?lol OMG, it would be as if he had lost his mind.
A lot of the big names offer the same. But they done it over years. It's like he has seen what many do and starting making videos of drugs and pro's so he will get noticed fast. But is intention all along was to make money with the products and coaching he offers now. Can't blame a guy for wanting to make moeny but he is doing exactly what he warns against. He said in one vid he would never take on too many clients as he is not the type to do that as all his plans are individual and very detailed. Then he comes out with 1 year for 6 months

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#20)
Kinetix

06-05-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
This is 100% on point and why experience, wis*** & knowledge always come out on top!

Advising someone to eat what they are allergic too brilliant lol
wanna be

- As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another!
- proverbs: 27:17