©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shot Frequency

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
The Other Day A Couple Buddies Of Mine And I Were Having A Discussion. All Of Us Have Or Currently Use Gear. And I Was Surprised To Hear From The Majority That Instead Of Taking (for Example) 1cc Mon And 1cc Thurs. They Took 2cc Every 5th Day. Talking About When Your On A Test Cycle. Any Feedback On This

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If its test Enanthate or Cypionate, you can take it all at once for the week if you want. By splitting the doses evenly throughout the week, it just helps keep your blood levels more balanced.

For me, it keeps me from getting as much acne by spreading out the shots evenly throughout the week.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've done it both ways and found that the once a week shot gave me what i felt a little bit better gains but the side effects (oily skin, bloat, etc...) were more pronounced.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If your taking 1000mg of test a week it may be best for you to split the mg on a mon-thurs regimen. If your hitting 250-500mg I would hit in one dose. Anything higher I would say divide unless your a Veteran and have used high dosages in one single shot.

P

pincrusher

STATE CHAMP said:
The Other Day A Couple Buddies Of Mine And I Were Having A Discussion. All Of Us Have Or Currently Use Gear. And I Was Surprised To Hear From The Majority That Instead Of Taking (for Example) 1cc Mon And 1cc Thurs. They Took 2cc Every 5th Day. Talking About When Your On A Test Cycle. Any Feedback On This
when taking gear like this, it will have a greater ability to give you better gains because you will reach a higher peak bloodlevel of the gear you are taking. downside to it is like what was explained already in that you will also more than likely experience more side affects because of the larger swings in bloodlevels.
a good example of this kind of dosage taking is that for people who take dbol only for a cycle, they can acheive greater gains if they take the entire dosage all at once each day preferably in the am or early afternoon. this is not recommended though as side affects will definately be worse, but it has shown to improve gains because your peak bloodlevels are higher mid day when you will be lifting.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If your going to do the 1 shot theory do the shot closer to either your bigger body parts or your lagging body parts. That way your peak will be intune for those muscle groups.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Thanks Fellas Very Helpful. I Think I Am Just Going To Stay With My Split Shot Schedule. For Now. Maybe A Different Cycle I Will Try The Single Shot.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
prop is an ed thing , (ouch) I felt like a pin cusion after 10 weeks of twice a day =20 shots ed = 70 shots for a 10wk I dont think you could drink a glass of water without sprining a leak ;o)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
STATE CHAMP said:

Cyp or Enant(or any test except propianate),I pop 2ml(cc) with 1cc EQ or Deca or Tren,whatever I'm stacking with for a 3mL inj once a week.
I eat an A bomb ED w/breakfast.
Exactly,As Max says,why be a pincushion? of course he is speaking of prop in which case you better dig needles and pokin' yourself frequently.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
Cyp or Enant(or any test except propianate),I pop 2ml(cc) with 1cc EQ or Deca or Tren,whatever I'm stacking with for a 3mL inj once a week.
I eat an A bomb ED w/breakfast.
Exactly,As Max says,why be a pincushion? of course he is speaking of prop in which case you better dig needles and pokin' yourself frequently.

I enjoy injecting. I currently squirt test EOD and tren ED.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
imdaman1 said:
I enjoy injecting. I currently squirt test EOD and tren ED.
DaMan's honesty is a good example of what I almost started to say.
Many of us just get off on playin' in our gearbag.(were like kids at a firework shack)I'm the same way,but I know overkill of these substances can cause overdeath.So I try to refrain/restrain.
It's an illness. thats all. dats wut Dorktor Pheeul sed.