©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH/IGF-LR3/Slin

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Great preworkout stack. Only small doses would be needed but some use high doses. I tried all 3 pre and it felt great. I keep slin low as it effects my workouts if I dose it too high. No more than 5iu hgh and lr3 I started at 20mcg and worked up to 80mcg last cycle.

suppdude

Jun 6, 2018
Great preworkout stack. Only small doses would be needed but some use high doses. I tried all 3 pre and it felt great. I keep slin low as it effects my workouts if I dose it too high. No more than 5iu hgh and lr3 I started at 20mcg and worked up to 80mcg last cycle.

What are you referring to slin effecting workouts? Just going hypo?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I would be interested how this turns out for you. All of those are great around training.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
What are you referring to slin effecting workouts? Just going hypo?

I never noticed this. Too late now but not really hypo effects. Even if more than enough carbs are taken in it's actions just make me feel a bit off. It's hard to describe but more tired and it effects performance. I mainly notice it with higher doses and carbs don't help but they are needed. I guess that internal battle to keep blood sugar stablized throws me off.