©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Taking pics with phone

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have weekly check ins with a guy I'm now working with and for the life of me I cant get a normal looking picture that truly reflects my true dementions. Legs are too big or upper body is to big or it looks like its been takin from a long distance away. Freakin making me crazy.

Anyone else go through this?

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I have weekly check ins with a guy I'm now working with and for the life of me I cant get a normal looking picture that truly reflects my true dementions. Legs are too big or upper body is to big or it looks like its been takin from a long distance away. Freakin making me crazy.

It's tough to get good pictures. On top of that, you never really look like you think you do lol.

What I found works best for me is to take video and then screen shot my poses.

Ironlion2

Mar 9, 2018
They make professional quality camera add on for smart phones now, there's also phones built just for photography.

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
Omg this post just screams to me. CG I fee the exact exact same fricken way. And I know I’m obv gonna be my own hardest critic. But I just never feel like they come out good when I’m actually taking a pic with a purpose. Now kind u when a pic is taken of me that I don’t pose for or don’t no is taken so it’s more natural looking thosempics always come out great. I swear I feel like I can win

Firemike36

Donating Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Thank goodness I'm not the only one with this problem, LOL. Either look like fat Albert in pics or my arms come across like pretzels LOL cant stand it.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
When my wife takes my pictures she has to be at a certain height. If she's holding the camera too tall and makes me look really distorted and if she's too low it does it the other way. I've also set up a tripod and played with different heights to get a better picture

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Recording poses is probably the best way and then taking a screen grab. Quality isn't always as good but you can get the shot you want at least.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Recording poses is probably the best way and then taking a screen grab. Quality isn't always as good but you can get the shot you want at least.
Filter the shit out of it [emoji23][emoji6]

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
Back in the old days the same problem existed...back then standard film was 400 speed...physique photographers would use a 1600 speed film...a 400 speed made you look soft...1600 made you look ripped and hard...lighting was also very important as was background...

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

What phone do you use?

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
video and screen shots. best way. as was said, resolution will go down, but u can walk back and forth, see yourself, pose, whatever, move it higher or lower, see what difference it makes.
lots easier and efficient than pics.

suppdude

Jun 6, 2018
Iphone camera is almost just as good as some of these high priced cameras. I believe the iPhone X is on another level. I know portrait mode is dope.