©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Girlfriend Trouble

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Well Girlfriend Found Out About The Gear And Now She Is Pissed. Shes Mad Because I Kept It From Her. Don't Know Man. I Am Not Going To Apologize To Her. She Doesn't Need To Know Everything. Right?

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
St. Champ, good luck with the apology, for what its worth I haven't told my wife of my usage cause she wouldn't understand...most bro's on this board would tell you to be honest about it. Either way good luck...but my answer is no they don't need to know everything...

Nmd

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STATE CHAMP said:
Well Girlfriend Found Out About The Gear And Now She Is Pissed. Shes Mad Because I Kept It From Her. Don't Know Man. I Am Not Going To Apologize To Her. She Doesn't Need To Know Everything. Right?

If mine ever finds out - I'm gonna be like "Baby, I have tried to tell you so many times. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. I was scared. I love you so much and I am so sorry. Please try to find it in your heart to forgive me.....
I got this for you." Then I'll pull out a bracelet or an anklet or some other stupid piece of crap and give it to her.

That reminds me - I need to stop by the jewelry dept at Wal-mart soon.
(notice I didn't say Friedmans - I don't want to lose her but if I can't keep her for under $150 - SEEEEEEEEE YA!!!!!)

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Yeah She Asked Me If I Was Doing It And I Told Her Yeah. Only Because My Asshole Friend Kept Calling Me Asking If His Stuff Was In Yet. That Is The Last Time I Order Stuff For My Friends.

W

wolfyEVH

if you truely love her....just get it over with and tell her.......i'm glad my girl finally knows now......

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Yeah That Is The Problem I Did Tell Her And She Can't Stand The Stuff And Is Now Asking Me What I Am Going To Do About It. It Take That As Stop Taking It For Her Or Keep Taking It And The Hell If She Doesn't Like It

W

wolfyEVH

STATE CHAMP said:
Yeah That Is The Problem I Did Tell Her And She Can't Stand The Stuff And Is Now Asking Me What I Am Going To Do About It. It Take That As Stop Taking It For Her Or Keep Taking It And The Hell If She Doesn't Like It

would she ever get plastic surgery done?? to change her body??? thats far more dangerous than steroids.....and you're not taking "stoner" drugs...you dont take these to get high. Just to look good for her and yourself.....you're just taking them w/o a prescript....let her know that the only reason they arent legal anymore is because of sports......does she smoke or drink?? say fine, i'll stop, but stop smoking and drinking as those are far more dangerous.....you know what you're doing...you taking them in a educated way.....have her come on the boards and read stuff for herself.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah been there myself. and once i get back on again, she'll deal with it. because i researched it and it something im gonna do no matter what. now that its out, it'll be easier than the initial fight.

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
Wolfy has a great point and I used that too. I asked if she has ever used dexatrim, or trimspa or any other OTC supply before and that's the same thing. Asked if she would get fake boobs and of course the answer was yes if she had the money.

It's all about education and it isn't an easy process but by showing her all of the positives and getting more info into her head, you are well on your way. Allot of people fear what they don't understand....just ask those poor mofo's they burned in Salem in the 1600's :)

If she knows nothing about them and already hates them and can't stand it, then she's only got her perception from media sources and that isn't a very rosey picture, but encourage her to open her mind and actually get the information. Sounds like she is strong willed so maybe issue her a challenge to find out more about them and prove you wrong. Either way it can be done, but it takes allot of work on your part to get them comfortable with it, but within 12 mo's you'll have her on a primo/var cycle i'm willing to bet

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Yeah She Is Strong Willed. Her Whole Look On It Is That She Doesn't Want Me To Have Liver Trouble And Also She Concerned About Me Becoming Non-fertile. She Is The Type Of Person To Research Things That She Does Not Understand And She Probably Is Now That She Knows. I Told Her That I Am Going To Finish My Current Cycle And Then From There We Will See. I Think She Will Be Ok With Things As Long As I Talk To Her About It From Now On.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Damn this is like a page out of Texascreed's life. Honesty bro...before i started using gear i told my wife what i was planning. Explained that not everything she's heard about steroids was true (everyone's first reactions is gear is bad and you get roid rages) and that i've done alot of research to be safe. She had me see the doc for a physical to make sure everything was ok with me before and during the cycle. A better understanding of what you want out of it and the awareness of the gears reactions to your body is what you should let her know to make her more comfortable with you using it.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I've Read Some Of Creeds Soap Opera And Mine Is Very Similar To His. I Won't Go Into Details But. All I Can Say Is I've Been There.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Know Bro. I Don't Know Your Exact Situation But From What I Read It Is Pretty Close To Mine And It Blows. I Was In The Dumps For A While Really Depressed And It Took Me A While To Get Out Of It. But Things Are Looking Up Now.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I always had so much shit that I couldn't even hide it so I told her from the beginning. She bitches that "I'm killing myself" and I say "yeah whatever" and then next subject.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Bet She Isn't Bitchin When She Wants To Get Laid. Probably Says Shes Glad Your On The Stuff

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Well Fellas Just To Keep You Updated. And We Talked I Told Her That I Just Wanted To Finish My Current Cycle And Then We Would Talk If I Were To Do Another One. But Now That I Told Her I Have About 10 Weeks Left In My Cycle She Wants Me To Stop Now. So I Told Her I Would And That I Was Going To Sell What I Had Left. I'll Just Have To Hide It Now And Hopefully I Don't Make It So Obvious.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STATE CHAMP said:
Well Fellas Just To Keep You Updated. And We Talked I Told Her That I Just Wanted To Finish My Current Cycle And Then We Would Talk If I Were To Do Another One. But Now That I Told Her I Have About 10 Weeks Left In My Cycle She Wants Me To Stop Now. So I Told Her I Would And That I Was Going To Sell What I Had Left. I'll Just Have To Hide It Now And Hopefully I Don't Make It So Obvious.

Do you think shes gonna believe that??? You should cough up some cash from somewhere and show it to her. "Well baby, I sold those horrible steroids and here is the money. Why don't we use it to go out to dinner and maybe catch a movie afterwards." She'll be convinced the juice is gone.

My girl tries her best to catch me doing shit - anything! Shes paranoid. I always stay one step ahead of her, though. I've been on for 12 weeks now, I've got 10 weeks left to go, and she doesn't have a clue. She lives with me too - and I NEVER miss a shot. I have a "kit" in my gun safe, which she can't open, and another "kit" hidden in a secret compartment in my vehicle - in case she is home - and I have to leave the house to shoot.

You gotta imagine every scenario - and cover all your bases. 9 times out of 10 - women are not the "sharpest tools in the shed" anyway. :D