©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big enough balls?

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Anyone have big enough balls to take a shot of this straight? I don't. It hurts lol.
0ef66d5c90fb4cbcf9d367fb6b6b5ab2.jpg

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Anyone have big enough balls to take a shot of this straight? I don't. It hurts lol.
0ef66d5c90fb4cbcf9d367fb6b6b5ab2.jpg

Yes sir. Every time I start to feel sick. It’s rough but you’ll get used to it. 2 tablespoon 4 oz of water will smooth it out some.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I take it in a shake. I mean just straight up... Nothing added lol
Yes sir. Every time I start to feel sick. It’s rough but you’ll get used to it. 2 tablespoon 4 oz of water will smooth it out some.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
I take it in a shake. I mean just straight up... Nothing added lol

Yes I have taken it straight. I’ve rinsed my mouth out with it straight also. I was just saying if you at water it would smooth it out for you. You take it in a protein shake?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Yes I have taken it straight. I’ve rinsed my mouth out with it straight also. I was just saying if you at water it would smooth it out for you. You take it in a protein shake?
Typically in whatever I'm drinking three times a day. One of those is pre workout with an aminos and Hydration mix.

I tried it straight and it hurt lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I’ve tried it straight before. I’ll admit it, I’m just not man enough. It’s pretty horrible.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've heard that I can be really harsh on your teeth. Not sure if fact or myth but I now some who drink it from a straw for that reason.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I've heard that I can be really harsh on your teeth. Not sure if fact or myth but I now some who drink it from a straw for that reason.
Ok...... Drinking it through a straw would be 10x worse then just a shot.

That person wins badass of the year.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
I usually pour a shot glass full and drink it quick with a straw to keep it from getting on my teeth. It can damage the enamel.

Great to take 2-3 times a week though to stay more alkaline.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Ok...... Drinking it through a straw would be 10x worse then just a shot.

That person wins badass of the year.

lol nah it goes down easy

You can always just dilute it way down with water so it's not as bad. But that is worse to me than just getting it over with.

Edit: Also many types of warts, molluscum, or skin tags etc.. A cotton ball soaked in ACV and applied over it with a bandage overnight and the next day in my experience it has turned black and fallen off. ACV has a lot of benefits.

Last edited:

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Acetic acid continually eating away the esophageal mucosal lining is not good and can cause permanent damage to the throat or esophagus as well as weaken and destroy tooth enamel.
Optimally you should dilute it and bypass teeth as much as possible. Remember the damage is cumulative.

Just because you can do something doesnt mean you should. Lol

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Great to take 2-3 times a week though to stay more alkaline.

Being “more alkaline” isn’t a real thing, BTW. That’s just not how body chemistry works. It’s just more made up nonsense, like “cleanses”.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Being “more alkaline” isn’t a real thing, BTW. That’s just not how body chemistry works. It’s just more made up nonsense, like “cleanses”.
Not entirely true.... lol

This randomised controlled trial investigated the effects of*bicarbonatesupplementation for people with chronic*kidney disease*and metabolic acidosis. Metabolic acidosis is a condition where there is an acid-alkali imbalance in the blood, that results in high blood acidity (low pH) and low plasma*bicarbonate*levels

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Not entirely true.... lol

This randomised controlled trial investigated the effects of*bicarbonatesupplementation for people with chronic*kidney disease*and metabolic acidosis. Metabolic acidosis is a condition where there is an acid-alkali imbalance in the blood, that results in high blood acidity (low pH) and low plasma*bicarbonate*levels

Ok, maybe I should have prefaced my statement with, “in the absence of a serious medical condition which alters the bodies ability to regulate blood acidity...”

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I actually like it straight up. Love it on salad too.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk