©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Products Being Tested (06/2018)

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Thats a pretty impressive list.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Resizing all the results now and then discussing the posting order.
Can only think of one word at the moment for some of these ~ Shocked!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010

:food-smiley-007:

I have never heard of PSL Euro Pharmacies. I don't remember seeing them on here?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
:food-smiley-007:

I have never heard of PSL Euro Pharmacies. I don't remember seeing them on here?

They were here years back left over issues between Magnus82 and a couple of their then reps.
But there never any complaints from members regarding their products.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
They were here years back left over issues between Magnus82 and a couple of their then reps.
But there never any complaints from members regarding their products.

After I wrote that I recalled the name but wasn't sure if they were on a different forum. Is it purity source labs?

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
After I wrote that I recalled the name but wasn't sure if they were on a different forum. Is it purity source labs?

Yeah thats them..
They have a very deep line up i cant think of a compound they dont have. It was another reason we tested 8 of theres this time to answer a question just asked.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

Wow. This last list of test results is so much worse than I ever thought it would be. You always figure there are a few scammers out there, but I never figured it would have been this many.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Have the psl products not been posted yet? I see the others, but cant seem to find the psl results. I apologize in advance, still new and getting used to how it works around here. Thanks

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We post new results weekly.
We posted all of those yesterday because they were different then the label claim.
The rest will be posted as usual.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah.....

Those are absolutely awful results on the ones posted recently.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Well hopefully these results will make the customers jump
Ship.. only bad thing is .. is most don’t know they are getting junk

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
Have the psl products not been posted yet? I see the others, but cant seem to find the psl results. I apologize in advance, still new and getting used to how it works around here. Thanks

It seems like they tested good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
The Lab has the 24 samples sent.
with that I will post the line up.

ARL 1 Product
Tren A 76

Gear Depot
5 Products
Kaballero Mast P 100
Test P 100
Tren A 100

Saizar
Tren A 100
Test C 300

Sciroxx 3 Products
Test C 250
Deca 300
Primo 100

Gear Pro these are Bio Tech 2 Products
Tren A 100
Mast P 100

United Anabolics these are Bio Tech 5 Products
Mast P 100
Tren A 100
Test C 250
Test P 100
NPP 150

PSL Euro Pharmacies 8 Products
Test P 100
Test C 200
Primo A 50
NPP 100
Tren A 100
Mast P 100
Tren no ester Suspension in Water 50
Test Base Suspension in Water 50

Thats the list, the 2 suspensions will b difficult to test B/C they are in water, In water the compound quickly settles to the bottom of the vial and you can see this is secs. Oils are much more stable. therefore the lab will call a greater margin of error.

I tested the volume of product in all Vials Most were close to Slightly under 10 MLS. as advertised.
The xception was all Bio Tech Products (Gear Pro and United) These Vials were over filled to Aprox. 11 Mls.

The PSL Euro Pharma Products are the best lookin most Professional Vials I seen Hopefully they test out as good as they Look.

Thanks All for the Products and the fundin of this Round it should b a good one...

It seems like they tested good

There is the Line up above all results on this line up are in but not all are posted yet.

Over the concern of mis labeled, or incorrect, severely under, over dosed, Mystery contents Products.
The Administration says for the safety of all, These will b post immediately. It also serves as a red light should members be about to make a purchase. This is a slight hint on how well the others have tested but not a give away.
AnaSCI will post up the rest as he see's fit which is usually a few at a time each week.

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
Anymore PSL and UA will posted soon? I’m excited for the ones that actually passed

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
Lookin forward for the rest of the results. PSL primo and Us NPP