©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid D-bol

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Anyone Have Any Experience With This. A Friend Of Mine Said That He Used This A Few Years Back And It Was Great. But Can't Get It Anymore. Any Feedback On This

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
assuming it's the loeffler liquid D-bol, It is 25mg per cc usually comes in a 50cc bottle. It works good providing you divide dosages and take it with another AAS. There are plenty of places to get this, you just have to do a little home work. It's very available and popular. Mostly because you can drink it and you do not need to shoot it. A lot of people look to take orals rather than injecting.

P

pincrusher

british dragon just introduced a injectible dbol called averbol. it is a great product and you will not have the sterility issues that were associated with the mexican injectible dbol.
http://www.britishdragon.com/averbol.asp

Attachments

• averbol1.bmp
    73.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I love the liquid d-bol. You just mix it with orange juice and you can't taste it. You can get it from a source in the source forums, a certain monkey if you catch my drift.