©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amps suck

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
For anyone like myself, that hasn’t used amps in quite some time, be warned. Amps are terrible. Stick to bottles with stoppers. Don’t be seduced by price or anything else. With that out of the way...

What are the blunt end needles called? I need some 18g for drawing out of these damn ampules. I tried searching but I can’t figure out what terminology is used for them. And does anyone have a solid source for them? Sterilesyringes.com and GPZmedical don’t seem to carry them.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Amps are all I have been using lately.
I use regular 23g x 1”

I have Karachi sustanon, Bayer testoviron,
And there kick ass.
Pain free and I’m looking and feeling better then ever.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Amps are all I have been using lately.
I use regular 23g x 1”

I have Karachi sustanon, Bayer testoviron,
And there kick ass.
Pain free and I’m looking and feeling better then ever.

Same here, except I'm squeezing that shit through a 27g lol (drawing with a 23g though)...I have Iranis, Scherings and Normas...All batch numbers that matched the test results:cool:

Get yourself an amp opener man...I think good ole rAJ up there uses a fucking pen cap, I could never figure out how to get a clean snap from those though?!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I just squeeze it, close my eyes a brief second and snap that baby off. Hoping it just the top and not the entire ampule.

I’m on a good streak rite now.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I love anps. They can be stored forever. I've had and used some that were over 12 years old i had that i stashed.
Just as potent and for sure no air leaks.
I used to get some hard omnas but i started taking a nail file and scoring them and had perfect breaks each time.
I used 27 guage slin ring with removalable needle and pop on an 18g to draw.

monster-ish

Jul 27, 2017
For anyone like myself, that hasn’t used amps in quite some time, be warned. Amps are terrible. Stick to bottles with stoppers. Don’t be seduced by price or anything else. With that out of the way...

What are the blunt end needles called? I need some 18g for drawing out of these damn ampules. I tried searching but I can’t figure out what terminology is used for them. And does anyone have a solid source for them? Sterilesyringes.com and GPZmedical don’t seem to carry them.
I'm in the same boat not a big fan of amps. I've broken a few the wrong way and cut my hand once lol.
As far as pins go, I get all mine at medlabsupply. Have everything u could need and good prices

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I never had any problems back in the day when i'd use the old primoteston 250's, but yea, that was a long time ago, and for some damn reason, i'm clumsy as heck these days. You can also use a file around the neck, in addition to what K1 said about a pen.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I never had any problems back in the day when i'd use the old primoteston 250's, but yea, that was a long time ago, and for some damn reason, i'm clumsy as heck these days. You can also use a file around the neck, in addition to what K1 said about a pen.

A pen stop always worked for me. Snapping them with my fingers was never an issue either. I haven't used amps in a long time though. Blunt loading pins are always worth having on hand.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
A pen stop always worked for me. Snapping them with my fingers was never an issue either. I haven't used amps in a long time though. Blunt loading pins are always worth having on hand.

Just ordered some off amazon. Took a while to figure out the terminology for what I was wanting.

The product in the amps is great, I just hate having to have special equipment on hand in order to use them. Vials are just simpler and easier; no fuss, no mess. I do like the results from these Greek Norma’s, though.

FastBunny

May 27, 2018
There is a way you can just snap it off and comes off clean, just be careful to not cut yourself.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

Hey you actually can order 18g eBay it’s legal . That’s my go too

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Also medical supply sites google amp opener I agree amps suck can’t say how many shattered in my years lol but got a amp opener does clean every time

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Most are quite thick glass and snap easily. Some brands are much thinner and I remember a few times the glass would fall down into the bottom of the amp. Norma hella deca is great so you done good getting that.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I had really good amps lately(BM)...but hate the drawling part and how eitherway You're stuck with 1cc..so if I'm doing 3.5cc/wk I can't do 1.5cc etc.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I had really good amps lately(BM)...but hate the drawling part and how eitherway You're stuck with 1cc..so if I'm doing 3.5cc/wk I can't do 1.5cc etc.

I used to snap at least 5 and put them into a sterile vial as that annoyed me as well.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
I love amps, idk why. But I feel like when I buy test in amps
I’m getting a cleaner product..

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
you wrap it with gauze when you break it, there is a snap wrist thing you do. Learn it in medical. Also you should use a filtered needle to draw.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
how strange ..i just got into some FARMAK TEST PROP amps that i found in the "back of the closet" lol ..they exp'd 2011

anybody who's ever used these knows they are not scored what so ever, so i use a file ..big ..half moon shape ..just slide it back n' forth gently & you'll feel it grab the glass ..2 lil marks 180 degrees apart & they pop right off ..granted the still always break fuc'd up, but i just wrap the used alc wipe around it to pop it & done!!

some HG amps will have a "dot" on the amp ..that's the side you press against ..they should pop right off pretty easy
..also not a bad idea to use the alc wipe to wipe yo amp neck b4 you wipe yo butt ;)