©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T minus 24 hours

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Just want to introduce myself to the board. IMO best board ever in the AAS scene. I plan on starting my cycle tomorrow(my birthday) got my gear today, can't wait to poke through my ass flesh. Cycle is 10 weeks Test E 500mg/wk. Got my weight gainer, my whey powder, and can't wait to be able to eat like a madman. I'll keep yall posted on gains. :smoker:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
good luck man. Is it your first cycle? Definitely keep us updated on the gains. I wish we had a cycle log where people could post their progress on it.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
When gyno is mentioned what does that exactly mean. I have been on 500mg sus250 and 400mg deca every week and i have not had any bad side affects. Is acne in the gyno class or just nipple tenderness.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
No, acne isn't in the gyno class. Gyno=gynecomastia=man boobs. At first you feel, itchy nipples or puffy nipples. When you do take Nolva until it goes away and if I were you I would go ahead and run it the rest of your cycle at about 20 mg/day if you do get gyno. No reason to chance havin' man boobs if you ask me.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
How do you get an avatar?

Find one off the net or make one. Then go to USER CP near the top left of your screen and you can add it there. Good luck on the cycle bro. Don't forget diet and training are the keys to a successful cycle the gear is just the window of opportunity.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Had to delay my cycle. Syringes didn't show up til today. Looking at the damn needle turns this whole thing from just and idea to reality, my hands got all shaky. thinking i'm gonna have to get my girl to inject me.