©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mt2

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys about to start some of Mikes MT2..

What are you guys dosing at ? I think I used to do 500mcg eod then after a week drop to 2x week..

I’ve also used 500mcg daily... and even higher but had stomach issues.

What you guys think ?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I usually start out at 250. I get flushed and naseu if I start out to high. But 500 every other day sounds about right.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
IMO that is very high. I have seen very good results in myself and my clients, using 1-200iu EOD or even E3d. Don't you notice additional temporary "moles" or dark pigments all over your body at those dosages?

Plus the flushing and nausea must be intense. Not to mention non stop erections LOL.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
THe erections are welcomed haha..

I didn’t notice moles etc

But the stomach aches sucked big time

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
That's high bro, I only do 150mcgs twice a week and I'm mostly still maintaining a tan from my vacation in April.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
We have a lot of great posts here on mt2- you may want to check them out. I think I may start this week my self

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
My freckles and moles are the first to get dark. I'm white as a ghost so I need more usually. But it works well. I was out in the sun all day Saturday and got some nice color no burn.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
less is more but get that full intense rush from the flush tells ya you hit the right amount. I can say 150-200 eod is a perfect sweat spot for myself all little tiny freckles start popping out. Then the boners all night long or day sometimes, then that deep dark tan starts coming through. If you get a little bit of sun light your super dark amazing!

good luck enjoy sounds likes its working!

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Any more that 200mcg in a single dose gets me flushed and nauseous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
That is high. 500mcg would make me feel very sick. I would start at no more than 200mcg. I would dose that daily then after a few weeks go down to 2 doses per week.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Years ago when it first came out guys were advising way to much.
My first run was told start at 1/2mg
Then 1mg every day.

In 8 days I looked like another race. Darker then the dark skin people.

I think it also ruin me on it.
Now even a tiny tiny dose makes me sick.

I sure like how well it works, I sure hate that feeling of nausea.
No mt2 for me. I want stuff that makes me feel good!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Years ago when it first came out guys were advising way to much.
My first run was told start at 1/2mg
Then 1mg every day.

In 8 days I looked like another race. Darker then the dark skin people.

I think it also ruin me on it.
Now even a tiny tiny dose makes me sick.

I sure like how well it works, I sure hate that feeling of nausea.
No mt2 for me. I want stuff that makes me feel good!
That is way too much! I take 150mcgs twice a week. I get nauseas as well which is why I take a low dose and I take it prebed. The guys who take too much look a funny color. My first go I took too much as well and it made me a funny looking color and I had new moles popping up all over my face! Now I keep it low and no issues.

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
I never noticed any nausea, and i was running 1500 mcg every 3 days. Yes thats correct, i said 1500. I mixed only 1 ml of water w/ the 10 mg of powder in the vial, so 15 on the slin pin was 1500 mcg. This was unintentional, i screwed up the dosing. I was telling my wife, who's been a nurse for 30 years, she started laughing, and explained to me my screw up. I was getting crazy erections, thank goodness not at the gym. After getting minimal uv exposure, i started seeing the results very quick. My wife is hispanic, and after like barely any time in the sun i was damn near passing her complexion.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think I have done 6 runs with it now.
LOVE IT
I do 150 mcg pr day for 2 weeks then go 3 times per week

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
i was a first "pioneer/guinea pig" in m2 when it first came out in 2006..yes the dosages they explained to us were up to 1 to 2mg a day for "loading phaze"..this would last for 30 days.. then we would drop down to .5mg to .25mg every other day for maintence..ive been on m2 since 2006 straight..yes 12 years...so i know a little about it

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
take at night time..so you wont feel sleepy...you sleep it off... and theres alot of theories about it "wearing off"..due to receptor shutdown..but ive been to other websites where they tested the peptide by newer "companies"..and the 10mg... has now become 4.5mg per vial(from testings)...so the potency has been diluted. especially speaking with old vets and old time users of the peptide. they all say its potency isnt the same...these other websites had them tested thru public donations.. and it was half of what it says.. so i think it would be cool if we can set something like that up here on Anasci for peptides...just spreading my knowledge of my own experience since 2006.

Last edited:

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
just spreading my knowledge of my own experience since 2006.

some say the main supply(China) is cutting it(peptides)...others say these"newer companies" are cutting it, to increase profit margin...just what ive read.