©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clomid vs Nolva vs maybe Proviron?

jwats44

Apr 4, 2005
what up fellas,
I have heard mixed feeling about these two anyone know what the deal is? Also does anyone have any exp. w/ 50 mg a day during your cycle? will it affect gains? Or can anyone give me any feedback on proviron procedure during cycle?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
us 25mg of nolva during cycle if gyno probs.... Then us a combo of Clomid and Nolva during PCT.. And noo it will not effect your gains

W

wolfyEVH

its not gonna affect them....even if it did, who cares.....i'll spare a few pounds to make sure i don't grow tits

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
thechopper said:
Anybody got any advice as to when to take Clomid? Does it matter whether you should take it in the AM or PM?
It doesn't matter as long as you make sure you take it rectally.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Steve your dead wrong on that one my friend.....You crush it and then snort it....Come on you should know that...

Eating Machine

Jun 20, 2005
jwats44 said:
what up fellas,
I have heard mixed feeling about these two anyone know what the deal is? Also does anyone have any exp. w/ 50 mg a day during your cycle? will it affect gains? Or can anyone give me any feedback on proviron procedure during cycle?

Here's the deal IMO. Clomid works well, it just plays hell on my skin post cycle.

On a typical beginner cycle of 500mg of test and an anabolic I would take 10mg of nolva every day and if you really want to bring the cycle to life add 25mg of proviron every day.

Proviron is a very good add to any cycle for both beginners and experts because not only is it an antiestrogen it binds to the Sex Hormone Binding Globins (SHBG"S) and allows more of the test in your body to be "free test".

That is a quick overview, and my personal experience. You should research any and all drugs throughly before using them, no matter who says they are good!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Eating Machine said:
Here's the deal IMO. Clomid works well, it just plays hell on my skin post cycle.

On a typical beginner cycle of 500mg of test and an anabolic I would take 10mg of nolva every day and if you really want to bring the cycle to life add 25mg of proviron every day.

I wouldn't take clomid or nolva on a cycle unless i needed to because of symptoms. It has a way of slightly reducing your gains on a cycle.