AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Muscles don't pump anymore
Old
  (#1)
koolio
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 73
Join Date: Feb 2017
Muscles don't pump anymore - 06-08-2018, 02:31 PM

Background: I will be 59 in August...I was a good, local (Cleveland Ohio) competitive bb in the 80s and early 90s...anyways over the past few years I have noticed that I was not getting any type of pump...obviously I am no longer able to bench 440 or squat 60O. Even high rep training yields no pump to speak of. This morning I did multiple upper body sets and gut ZERO pump!...I have heard of capillary calcification and a lessening of protein synthesis but my question is what else medically could be causing this?...I eat a balanced diet with a little extra protein (appx 150 grams a day)....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
G160
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 45
Join Date: Feb 2018
06-08-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolio View Post
Background: I will be 59 in August...I was a good, local (Cleveland Ohio) competitive bb in the 80s and early 90s...anyways over the past few years I have noticed that I was not getting any type of pump...obviously I am no longer able to bench 440 or squat 60O. Even high rep training yields no pump to speak of. This morning I did multiple upper body sets and gut ZERO pump!...I have heard of capillary calcification and a lessening of protein synthesis but my question is what else medically could be causing this?...I eat a balanced diet with a little extra protein (appx 150 grams a day)....


If i only had the answer man, age does this also insulin resistance, you can try growth hormone for some it works for some it doesent, insulin helped my case but gh didnt .. good luck subbed
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Concreteguy
Super Moderator
 
Concreteguy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,470
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pa
06-08-2018, 03:28 PM

I would carb load before training and then hit a GDA just before the gym. I would also take a Viagra before training to make sure everything is open and flowing.

Take your sets into the 20's and to failure. I would do multiple drop sets with a spotter. I truly cant imagine you not getting a pump from that.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
koolio
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 73
Join Date: Feb 2017
06-08-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concreteguy View Post
I would carb load before training and then hit a GDA just before the gym. I would also take a Viagra before training to make sure everything is open and flowing.

Take your sets into the 20's and to failure. I would do multiple drop sets with a spotter. I truly cant imagine you not getting a pump from that.
I have never need Viagra...what happens if in the middle of a workout you get a monster chubby?...lol...thanks, I will give it a try...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
bbuck
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 102
Join Date: Dec 2007
06-08-2018, 04:52 PM

As men age they make less nitric oxide which alows blood to flow into muscles. That is why viagra and such was invented. There are some natural suppliments which can help as well.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET
 
d2r2ddd's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,576
Join Date: Apr 2013
06-08-2018, 09:33 PM

Try cialis pre workout
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
AGGRO
Registered User
 
AGGRO's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 915
Join Date: Oct 2012
06-09-2018, 06:45 PM

Lot's of water plus carbs before training. I would add salt/potassium to your pre workout meal. Low dosed cialis (10mg) would be great as well. Dose it about 1 hour before training. Citrulline malate (6g) is also very good. What is your blood pressure? Taking viagra or cialis can be dangerous if you have low blood pressure as they both lower it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Viking
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,141
Join Date: Nov 2011
06-09-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGGRO View Post
Lot's of water plus carbs before training. I would add salt/potassium to your pre workout meal. Low dosed cialis (10mg) would be great as well. Dose it about 1 hour before training. Citrulline malate (6g) is also very good. What is your blood pressure? Taking viagra or cialis can be dangerous if you have low blood pressure as they both lower it.
Good advice. I have a buddy who had an issue with viagra and his blood pressure going too low. Can't go wrong with any of the suggestions in the thread. I always get great pumps from insulin and certain orals but they are not needed. The carbs, water and the right supps are more than enough. You could try a pump product such as MTS Vasky.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
squatster
AnaSCI VET
 
Online
Posts: 3,314
Join Date: Mar 2014
06-10-2018, 08:28 AM

An easy and cheep solution- 1000mg L Arginine and some natural creatine 30 mins or so before your work out- don thay every day - killer pumps
Think L Arginine is like $5 or so for a bottle- noir much more
Creatinine - I do an all natural one- buy a real good quality- I get the un favored powder- I just put a spoon full in my mouth and wash it down with water.
I find I get a better pump from just these 2 things then any juice.

The other that works great is MK677
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Viking
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,141
Join Date: Nov 2011
06-10-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatster View Post
An easy and cheep solution- 1000mg L Arginine and some natural creatine 30 mins or so before your work out- don thay every day - killer pumps
Think L Arginine is like $5 or so for a bottle- noir much more
Creatinine - I do an all natural one- buy a real good quality- I get the un favored powder- I just put a spoon full in my mouth and wash it down with water.
I find I get a better pump from just these 2 things then any juice.

The other that works great is MK677
Everything you mention is great. Although for standard arginine most need much higher than 1g. The better forms of arginine are more expensive. The MTS Vasky product is only $20 and contains nitrosigine which is a bonded arginine silicate and probably the best form of arginine. There are many simialr products but I haven't used them but all should help with pumps.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
SURGE
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 688
Join Date: Aug 2010
06-10-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post
Everything you mention is great. Although for standard arginine most need much higher than 1g. The better forms of arginine are more expensive. The MTS Vasky product is only $20 and contains nitrosigine which is a bonded arginine silicate and probably the best form of arginine. There are many simialr products but I haven't used them but all should help with pumps.
Iron addicts sleeve buster is another good product for pumps.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
odin
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,748
Join Date: Feb 2007
06-12-2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURGE View Post
Iron addicts sleeve buster is another good product for pumps.
My buddy just got 2 tubs of that. I will have to try it out. I am a fan of l-citrulline.


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Aton
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 84
Join Date: Mar 2018
06-13-2018, 06:46 AM

Iíve been curious to try VASO 6. Antoine try it yet. I know there are some sup companies that have added it to their cocktail. Pump brew is one of them.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
WVcardealer
Registered User
 
Offline
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2018
06-14-2018, 04:14 PM

At 64 carbs works to maximize my pumps
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
koolio
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 73
Join Date: Feb 2017
06-20-2018, 04:07 PM

Well, I took 20 mg of Cialis a half hour before trying legs this morning...holy pump Batman!...quads were shaking after pre exhausting with extensions then presses...stuff works...thanks guys......kvh
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
koolio
Registered User
 
Online
Posts: 73
Join Date: Feb 2017
06-20-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolio View Post
Well, I took 20 mg of Cialis a half hour before trying legs this morning...holy pump Batman!...quads were shaking after pre exhausting with extensions then presses...stuff works...thanks guys......kvh
I meant to say TRAINING legs...damn auto correct........kvh
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
woody
AnaSCI VIP
 
Online
Posts: 281
Join Date: Oct 2012
06-22-2018, 11:07 PM

i really didnt read the entire thread..but this has happened to me... if you train heavy 6 to 8 reps like me on a daily basis...and no longer get a pump...you need to switch to 10 to 15 reps lighter weight..."shock" the muscle.. it works for me..then go back to heavy training....it hurts your ego, but it works
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Victory
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 642
Join Date: Dec 2008
06-24-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolio View Post
Well, I took 20 mg of Cialis a half hour before trying legs this morning...holy pump Batman!...quads were shaking after pre exhausting with extensions then presses...stuff works...thanks guys......kvh
Cialis is great. 20mg is a fairly high dose too. I just took 20mg before training leg as well and the pump was intense. Concentrating on form and squeezing on every rep should have your quads blown up after a few sets.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
Viking
Registered User
 
Viking's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,141
Join Date: Nov 2011
06-25-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolio View Post
Well, I took 20 mg of Cialis a half hour before trying legs this morning...holy pump Batman!...quads were shaking after pre exhausting with extensions then presses...stuff works...thanks guys......kvh
I took 25mg cialis and 6g citrulline malate today and was pumped before I even started lifting. Both really make my veins come out as well.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
striffe
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 2,435
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
06-27-2018, 01:49 PM

I also like to use a GDA before and after training and carb meals.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.