©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol Cycle maybe?

krayziet

Nov 27, 2004
I have been eating like a champion at least 4 to 5 good meals a day while taking m1t. Its been about 2 months and I haveing pretty much no gains from anything. I work out 4 to 5 times a week and I am 6'3 175 and need to put on some weight. A good friend of mine said I should try DBOL and ditch the m1t. He said try a 6 week cycle it should bulk me up if I continiue to eat like I am and stack it with some protein shakes. I only want to do this if I am atleast going to seem some gains. Does anybody have a recommendations of the dosage I should take and or I I should even take this at all. I have read up on gyno as well, and would need to know where to get some nolva when I start. Any info would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Many will say that Dbol bad idea without test.... But if thats the way you want to goo try stacking it with some Winstrol.... and u would be taking 50mg of dbol and 25-50mg of winstrol... in split doseages

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
also make sure that you take time before starting this cycle do not just goo from M1T to Dbol.. Major bad on ur liver..

krayziet

Nov 27, 2004
If stacking it with winstrol is the way to go, I will do that. I would just have to figure out where to pick some winstrol up at. Why is dbol bad w/o test. Im not stuck on a certain cycle to take, I would just like a good starter cycle that will actually give me some gains! Thanks for the reply tho!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
becuaes MOST people do not keep gains off Dbol they just get big and lose... When with test the gains are better and you can keep most of your gains if your PCT is properly done. Dbol with test is just like a kickstarter well the person waits for the Test to kick in...

W

wolfyEVH

krayziet said:
I have been eating like a champion at least 4 to 5 good meals a day while taking m1t. Its been about 2 months and I haveing pretty much no gains from anything. I work out 4 to 5 times a week and I am 6'3 175 and need to put on some weight. A good friend of mine said I should try DBOL and ditch the m1t. He said try a 6 week cycle it should bulk me up if I continiue to eat like I am and stack it with some protein shakes. I only want to do this if I am atleast going to seem some gains. Does anybody have a recommendations of the dosage I should take and or I I should even take this at all. I have read up on gyno as well, and would need to know where to get some nolva when I start. Any info would be awesome. Thanks guys!

first of all bro...dont do ANY steroids.......6'3" 175 is a twig.......try eating like 6-8 meals a day........how many calories and grams of protein are you eating a day?? how much water do you drink???? 2 months on M1T is WAAAY too much.....you mustve got bunk m1t if you ran it for 2 months and didnt see any gains......regardless of diet.......

krayziet

Nov 27, 2004
This is what I took,

85g of max full blown - before and after workout with water.
20mg Omega Sports M1T before in morning and 8 hours later.
3 shakes a day of big max 500 with 152g each shake.
1 scoop glutamine in each shake, 5g

SHould this of done anything.

So I shouldnt take dbol?

and yes goddammit I am a twig, thanks for reminding me, LOL!

W

wolfyEVH

krayziet said:
This is what I took,

85g of max full blown - before and after workout with water.
20mg Omega Sports M1T before in morning and 8 hours later.
3 shakes a day of big max 500 with 152g each shake.
1 scoop glutamine in each shake, 5g

SHould this of done anything.

So I shouldnt take dbol?

and yes goddammit I am a twig, thanks for reminding me, LOL!

what about regular food??? post up a sample diet

krayziet

Nov 27, 2004
Honestly I just tried to eat as much as I could. Chicken, Hamburger, alot of bread. Just whatever I could throw down. Tuna sand's alot too. I ate alot of fried foods.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Eat more. If you are having a hard time gaining weight you aren't going to get fat so just eat like 4000 cals/day or more. And of course train hard

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i would say try adjusting your diet like wolfy said and if you do not have any luck with that then maybe i would resort to gear... Try taking some creatine along with your protien